TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 SUCCESSSTORY

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bestcaddy Posted - 07/19/2006 : 11:18:55
I am pain free, I had lowerback butt pain for like 7-8 months here is my full story.

I caddied as a youth, and was involved in an auto accident, always had back pain but not major than in December my back "went out" and I assumed it would go away, so then I went to see a chiropractor, bad idea!!! this made me concentrate on this pain all the time, and I was constantly waiting for it completely go away, it never did. So after like 40 sessions, and no physical activity I started PT, this helped at first, but I was back in the same cycle. I read healing back pain and I believed in it, I was obsessed with all the journaling stuff, and I bought the divided mind and the amir book, but than I just decided to stop thinking about everything all together with the knowledge that nothing was wrong and guess what ? the pain went away. The best advice I can give is don't reward the pain, just do whatever you want, if the pain ever comes back ignore it and keep doing what you are doing, and it will be painful at first, but after a few weeks, it will go away if it is TMS.

Cheers,

Ethan
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Singer_Artist Posted - 07/20/2006 : 11:44:58
Thanx for sharing that Ethan..Congrats!
~Karen
wolf29 Posted - 07/19/2006 : 13:07:40
quote:
Originally posted by bestcaddy
than I just decided to stop thinking about everything all together with the knowledge that nothing was wrong and guess what ? the pain went away. The best advice I can give is don't reward the pain, just do whatever you want, if the pain ever comes back ignore it and keep doing what you are doing, and it will be painful at first, but after a few weeks, it will go away if it is TMS.

Great advice and I also found that to be true. I have been challenging my pain as of late by doing the things I feared because it might hurt my lower back further. I've been doing them and I am no worse off. Actually the pain has subsided quite a bit. When it rears its ugly head, I actually just smile or laugh and continue challenging myself.

Simply put... TMS can kiss my ass
lobstershack Posted - 07/19/2006 : 11:32:35
So true, I too was once - at times, still am - obsessed with the TMS work. As many have said before, this is a ploy as well, albeit a sneakily disguised one.

Seth

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000