TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 pain free, finally

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
FlyByNight Posted - 05/16/2007 : 14:24:31
Guys

I'm finally pain free ... and I 100% enjoy life again

thanx to all of you

P.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
healingback Posted - 10/28/2010 : 03:00:54
Hi flybynight and woodstock... finally i found two people who suffered from si joint problems also.. im currently going through it, with the nice mixture of piriformis syndrome also.

this got bought on by a car crash, which i walked out of but since then ive been told i have generalised hypermobility and thats what there saying my si joint dysfunction is due to... to much movement... did you guys suffer the same thing ?

any info you could give me would be much appreitiated.

justme Posted - 07/16/2007 : 19:41:00
Hi-

I am suffering from the globus hystericus thing now for over a year. Doc says it is from acid reflux which is from hiatal hernia. None of the meds worked. I just dont buy the acid reflux dx. I really think it is just a spasm. Cant seem to kick it.

Any advice from you would be helpful to me.

Just me
Woodchuck Posted - 05/18/2007 : 01:07:44
quote:
Originally posted by FlyByNight

I know that several of you guys will say 'its only placebo' or something similar but the key in my case has been to stop forcing myself to try to 'accept' Sarno stuff and to combine some physical modalities with getting back to 100% activity level (I emphasize the 100%, not 90% ... 100%).

For those who are interested in the details, please email me directly

But anyways, I want to thank you all. This forum encouraged me, frustrated me sometimes, made me think. It surely contributed to the transformation that happened inside....

PS: im pain free since almost a month now. I was in the most constant debilitating neck pain with neuro symptoms , TMJ, sacroiliac pain, globus hystericus, MVP, neuroma, eye pain, tinnitus etc etc etc etc for almost the last 3 years. ...

P.

I've been painfree for a littelwhile now. It happened by accepting TMS as the sole issue and then going on as if I had no pain and the pain went away. I had a lot of sacroiliac pain (sacroiliac joint dysfunction is what it would be diagnosed as)...quite intense at times. And the sciatica!

Anyway, good for you! I will shoot you an email as I am curious to know more.

Woodchuck
FlyByNight Posted - 05/16/2007 : 21:34:40
thanx shawn

I just respect the fact that this board is to talk about TMS solely. It has been discussed in many threads before

Anyways, as I said Sarno was a big chunk in my recovery

P.
shawnsmith Posted - 05/16/2007 : 21:26:18
FlyByNight

No one is going to rain on your celebration if you chose a somewhat different path and, as a result of your choices, emerged pain free. Good for you! I hope you remain in a state of freedom from pain and live a healthy and active life.

Sarno-ize it!
FlyByNight Posted - 05/16/2007 : 20:42:52
I know that several of you guys will say 'its only placebo' or something similar but the key in my case has been to stop forcing myself to try to 'accept' Sarno stuff and to combine some physical modalities with getting back to 100% activity level (I emphasize the 100%, not 90% ... 100%).

For those who are interested in the details, please email me directly

But anyways, I want to thank you all. This forum encouraged me, frustrated me sometimes, made me think. It surely contributed to the transformation that happened inside....

PS: im pain free since almost a month now. I was in the most constant debilitating neck pain with neuro symptoms , TMJ, sacroiliac pain, globus hystericus, MVP, neuroma, eye pain, tinnitus etc etc etc etc for almost the last 3 years. ...

P.
ndb Posted - 05/16/2007 : 16:21:13
Congratulations, I am really glad for you. I don't read the board daily anymore, but glad I saw your message.

ndb

P.S. Doesn't it feel enormously liberating to feel that henceforth, you health will be under *your* control! I felt so powerful at the stage you're in, I felt like I could do anything.
Sky Posted - 05/16/2007 : 15:13:48
Can we hear the details?!?

I suspect they can really help everyone else.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000