TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 Recovery from IC, Allergies and MCS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jmulcahy Posted - 02/18/2008 : 08:59:08
I just wanted to briefly say that I recovered from IC using Dr. Sarno's books back in 2000, and allergies and Multiple Chemical Sensitivity in 2001. I have had a complete recovery! I do make sure I read the books once in a while (as I do tend to brielfy get symptoms of varying kinds that go away when I remember TMS - heartburn, etc). So, you can DEFINTELY get rid of IC with Dr. Sarno's methods. Just don't give away your book when you're done to make sure you can always remind your brain that you're aware of what it's doing. My brain likes to come up with new symptoms and it's important to keep things at bay.

I do want to say that it might take time, but DO NOT GIVE UP! You might even want to try Dr. Sarno's DVD in conjunction with the books and this site.

Please feel free to contact me personally if you ever need to.
Thanks!
-Jen

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000