TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 CFS cured!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CFSgirl Posted - 04/27/2008 : 18:25:51
I first listened to Dr. Sarno's book "The Divided Mind" last July. I had been off work as a teacher for over six years and had been able to do little and even read little print in the intervening time. I honestly thought I was disabled for life and was waiting for any reasonable explanation of and cure for CFS. I'd probably never have even listened to the book if I'd known what it was about.

I am now teaching four days a week and am no more tired than a mother of two (one is three years old and doesn't regularly sleep through the night) should be. I am happy and am enjoying living a full life. It took no more than listening to the book and doing the work to probe the issues facing my sub-conscious . I still check in with it on a regular basis - particularly if I think I'm experiencing TMS and I simply tell it that I can handle each of the issues it seems to be worried about.

Who'd have thought I would be sitting here today writing you about being cured by a book.

Thank you, Dr. Sarno.

Bettie

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000