TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Any Coloradoans Interested in Discussion Group?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
wrldtrv Posted - 06/11/2009 : 19:07:25
Hi there,

I haven't been on this board for a couple of years, but I check back occasionally when I am experiencing a new symptom or the return of an old one. I live in the Ft Collins area and would like to get together with others in the area (incl Boulder/Denver) to discuss TMS, share experiences, tips, and more.

This is just something off the top of my head. If anyone else has any other constructive ideas for the purpose, structure--other details of what such a group would look like, I would like to hear from you. Thanks.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
wrldtrv Posted - 06/29/2009 : 19:42:10
Sorry all, I checked this in the 2-3 days after I posted it for responses, and when I didn't see any, I assumed there were no others in the area interested in this. Meanwhile, I forgot about it and went on vacation and this is the first time I've been back to it.

Anyway, thanks for the interest, and thanks "forestfortrees" for posting it on wiki. Let's see if we can get others interested and we can go from there.

No, Warren, I'm not aware of any TMS practitioners anywhere in CO.
forestfortrees Posted - 06/14/2009 : 16:06:04
Hi guys,

I think that what you are doing sounds great, so I've added it to the support groups page on the TMS wiki. I've also featured the support groups page on the front page. We get over 10,000 pageviews per month, so if we are lucky we may be able to help you find more members. Let us (Peg, Hilary, Panda, or I) know if there is anything that you'd like changed or anything else the wiki can do.

Forest
tmswiki.org
salamander Posted - 06/14/2009 : 12:15:21
I might be amenable to a drive up north from Colo Springs to attend.

Doug
Warren Posted - 06/14/2009 : 11:43:39
yes I would. I live in Denver. BTW, do you know of a physician or therapist familiar with TMS in the front range?

Warren R Henson

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000