TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 Eyes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
beluga Posted - 01/13/2012 : 14:19:19
I am wondering if anyone here has had SUCCESS treating dry eye and chronic red veins in the eyes via Dr. Sarno's methods.

I am a success story on TMS for many things -- back pain, knee pain, and oral thrush (which took a while for me to figure out that is what it was, but once I used the TMS theory on it, it was gone within days after treating it for years with traditional medical approaches).

About 12 years ago I had a few chronic infections in my eyes -- like pink eye (which itself may have been TMS) and since then I have had permanent red veins in my eyes. They are unsightly and make me very self concious and have affected my life because I am less out going and I ALWAYS shy away from photos. My eyes recently started to feel "dry" again, but my eye doctor confirmed that my tears are sufficient and my eyes are healthy. So I am not scared about any big issues. But the veins are stressful and I fixate on them. I recently started wondering if they might be TMS related and wondering if anyone has had this and had success dealing with it.

I know I can use visine (though it is not recommended) and I know there are now surgeries that can whiten the eyes. But I want to try to heal this myself and reverse the veins, even though I have had them for years.

I'm worried people here will start fear-mongering and telling me there are very bad things wrong with me -- please rest assured I know there are not. My vision is fine, it's just these red veins that I hate. All my girlfriends have beautiful white moist eyes and I feel very unattractive with mine.

Any thoughts that are related to TMS theory would be appreciated.

Thank you!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ginduzmom324 Posted - 03/17/2016 : 21:30:20
I've been a TMS patient since childhood and have been suffering from various pains (hip torment, sciatica, wrist-lower arm torment, shoulder torment, and so on) which I have mostly resolved but didn't find any solution for this dry eye. I am very much disturbed about it and found an eye drop, yet I've been using it chronically for a long time but have now discovered that it can harm to the eye. Nowadays my eyes started to dry up pretty badly. I wonder whether this may cause any other vision problems. So I'm planning to seek the help of an expert ophthalmologist in Goldberg center ( https://www.goldbergcentre.com/ ) for this problem. I got checked for food and airborne hypersensitivities through the most recent in hypersensitivity treatment and is more exact than blood tests so I realize what I'm sensitive too, this likewise cures the condition, not treat it. I'm wondering whether this (TMS ) could cause any serious health issues to me in future.
Rile84 Posted - 03/06/2015 : 01:09:40
That's good to know anniess.
beluga, I haven't experienced that so I just wish you the best and hopefully everything's gonna be fine.
anniess Posted - 10/30/2014 : 16:29:49
Use Systane for my eyes (when they get tired from watching TV or laptop screen) which have been dry, weepy, etc. No known reason, so assume TMS. Seems to me when I need to have a good cry, my eyes tear excessively and seem dry. (Dry eye causes excessive tearing.)
DR. said "allergies." Well, they have been gone for a year now! It is TMS.

ann shaffer

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000