TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 The pain itself makes me rage!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smoothd Posted - 07/31/2016 : 11:11:51
hi guys.. im suffering from very severe sciatica, lower back, pelvic pain, ive been taking strong pills for about 1 year in great amounts till i became a zombie... i was completely bed ridden for a year and a half , i know everythign about tms, i know its tms, im perfections obsessive child abused person and a self hater

my question is , when in severe sciatic pain that is constant for years you become so easily aggravated and angry, i mean 10/10 for 2.5 years , i create rage and tremendous amount of anger all time, even if my grilfriend sometimes try to touch me i jump off bad and scream at here to not touch me... if anger and rage creates tms i find it to unable to break the cycle... the pain itself creates extreme tension and over time the tension is loaded into the subconscious.. because i feel that all of my body is burnning even getting out to the sun is great suffering for me...

the more time i was in constant pain the greater the pain itself became so the pain itself is feeding the strategy!

how do you get out of that cycle?

if the pain itself creates anger maybe i should lay in bad in less painful position and try to get myself focused on things for a destruction of the pain? ive being trying to sit for the last 10 months and nothing is getting better its so painful that after couple of hours i get so angry that i feel i can explode! if the pain was a person i would have smashed is head with an axe for 1000 times
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
altherunner Posted - 08/01/2016 : 22:15:32
Hi - I had the same sciatic pain, I know what it is like. Are you able to do any exercise? I felt better when I could manage any.
I have had some shoulder pain for the last month, I had a work injury that has lasted too long, I went to a body builder's supplement store and asked what they recommend. They said fish oil, they sold it in bulk. I tried it and it really helped! I used one teaspoon and I felt less pain in about an hour. I would not normally recommend something that is not psychological, but you sound desperate. I read about it after and found that it reduces molecules that transmit pain. I bought a good brand in liquid form and took 1 teaspoon. I realize this could be a placebo, but judging by the large containers they sold, it is a popular item. Good luck and best wishes to you.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000