TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS Talk at RSI Open Day, London, UK

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HilaryN Posted - 02/21/2009 : 10:46:04
I'm giving a talk this Tuesday at the RSI Open Day about my recovery from RSI using Dr Sarno's book.

The Open Day will be held at the Lucas Arms, Upstairs Function Room, 245a Gray's Inn Road, London. WC1X 8DP. More details here:

http://www.londonrsisupportgroup.org.uk/index/page/meetings-meeting_item/id/79

I haven't arranged a time for the talk yet, but will update you when I know more.

There's a small charge to cover cost of room hire (I'm not sure what the charge is, but will try and find out - I think it's £3 for people who are working, less for those not working).

If anyone wants to come along, either to talk about their own recovery to people there, or to come and chat to me, do email me to let me know you're coming (or just turn up).

Hilary N
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
campbell28 Posted - 02/23/2009 : 05:45:33
Good luck Hilary - can't make it on Tuesday but hope it goes well and you get a few converts!

Campbell.
HilaryN Posted - 02/22/2009 : 15:25:03
Many thanks, all.

The talk will be at 4pm but I will stay around til later.

Forest, yes, more people are getting to know about it and recovering. There is opposition of course, but there are also people who are open to the idea.

Hilary N
Peg Posted - 02/22/2009 : 13:28:27
Good of you to do it.

Good luck.

Peg

In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual. Galileo Galilei
pandamonium Posted - 02/22/2009 : 12:04:02
Yes, good luck Hilary.
tpunk Posted - 02/22/2009 : 00:04:34
Hilary...Good luck on Tuesday let us know how it goes!

Take care,
Floss
forestfortrees Posted - 02/21/2009 : 18:30:18
My hat's off to you for the courage and tact to talk about TMS in an RSI crowd!

I just signed on to the SOREHAND mailing list, and am thinking about giving my success story and providing a link to the wiki's "RSI" and TMS page. For those who don't know, Sorehand is the TMSHelp of the RSI world. I just searched through their archives and was pleasantly surprised to see several positive mentions of Dr. Sarno.

Forest

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000