TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 Deceiving Brain

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oakman Posted - 01/28/2009 : 15:48:59
For 40 years I have had lower back pain attributed through X-rays to a herniated disc. About eight months ago I had chest pain and spent the night in hospital having my heart checked. The report came back that there was no heart problem but the X-rays taken showed a dics herniation at thorasic 3/4. I have never known that this heriation was there but suddenly my lower back pain disappeared and went to my upper back and arms. (Sneeky brain eh). Soon after this I came across one of John Sarno's books (Have now read them all)and my back and arm pain has almost gone. No Dr's to consult in New Zealand who understand Dr Sarno's methods so have had to fly solo. Who would have believed that reading a book could fix 40 years of pain!!!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ecpasos Posted - 03/12/2009 : 15:29:32
Very cool!

Enrique
Peg Posted - 03/01/2009 : 17:19:07
Fantastic!

Best,
Peg

In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual. Galileo Galilei
Elorac Posted - 01/29/2009 : 07:56:21
That's brilliant!

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000