TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Joint Replacements, Cheaper by the Dozen

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 04/05/2013 : 08:40:17
http://www.news-medical.net/news/20130405/Only-5025-people-with-arthritis-report-significant-improvement-after-hip-or-knee-replacement.aspx

==================================================

DR. SARNO'S 12 DAILY REMINDERS:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0dKBFwGR0g

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Wavy Soul Posted - 04/07/2013 : 01:44:34
duh - yes, cross examination of course. I'm off to UK to get cross-exed for a legal mediation next week.

Yeah, it's kinda nice to be getting Paradise there. I go to the one on Corte Madera quite often because they have great deli food. Now Whole Foods across the Highway won't be my closest foodstore.

Play on... I can relate to you NOT getting surgery, because I have been recommended surgery for so many of my complaints over the years that have completely disappeared.

cheers matey

Love is the answer, whatever the question
tennis tom Posted - 04/06/2013 : 12:06:53
Hi Wavy,

It's just some abbreviation for the legal term cross-examination I made up. How you doin', anything exciting happenen' at your end of the lagoon besides Paradise Market opening up at the Cove? The NIMBY's scuttled that English chain from opening, "Fresh and Final", or something like that. It's a shame, I was looking forward to trying them--hate Safeway, too many accidents in their poorly designed parking lot and if you make it inside, playing shopping cart demolition derby in their narrow aisles--don't need any TMS triggers from good ol' Safeway. The neighbors at the Cove, from the scuttlebutt at Pete's, objected to a long existing supermarket location getting deliveries--hard to run a food store without deliveries.

Cheers,
tt/lsmft
pspa123 Posted - 04/06/2013 : 06:51:23
Cross examination.
Wavy Soul Posted - 04/05/2013 : 22:12:50
TT:

WHAT IS cross-ex and c-ex?

Sending a shout hello!

Love is the answer, whatever the question
pspa123 Posted - 04/05/2013 : 13:59:25
You are persistent, wow. After 15 years I think I would have concluded it wasn't TMS particularly where you have been so successful in ridding yourself of other symptoms by a TMS approach. (I certainly understand the risk/benefit thing though.) I am only a few months into my knee problem and getting very impatient. I hope it turns out well in the end for you.
eric watson Posted - 04/05/2013 : 11:37:19
Tom your a True Warrior in the stand of Strength and Resilience

We can all take a page from the tennis tom academy to achievement

tennis tom Posted - 04/05/2013 : 10:12:52
Both, I wanta' see how this all turns out. No problem with the cross-ex, I've had some interesting depos, and c-ex'd at the highest levels.

Cheers,
tt/lsmft

pspa123 Posted - 04/05/2013 : 09:58:33
Tom, you probably have answered this before and I don't mean to cross-examine you, but have you not had the surgery because you think it's TMS or because you don't like the risk/reward ratio for the procedure?
tennis tom Posted - 04/05/2013 : 09:30:00
Roughly 15 years, excruciating at times, at times non-existent, depends on the move.

pspa123 Posted - 04/05/2013 : 08:58:57
How long have you had hip problems and how severe is the pain?

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000