TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 I slap TMS around like a hockey puck!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
la_kevin Posted - 05/08/2013 : 04:23:01
I was diagnosed with SEVERE chronic pain in 2003 after years of unsuccessful 'treatments' after a 'back'/'soft tissue'/'Periformis'/'disc' injury at work. It progressed into much more.

I was crippled for years. Had every equivalent known to man. Some flare ups couldn't sit for 5 minutes. Spent days straight in bed on drugs and begging for death for months at a time. the pain was all over my body at my worst and I would have equivalents of seizures in my sleep from an extreme anomaly in what I believe was my Autonomic Nervous System.

I taught myself how to Master Chronic Pain/TMS with the help of a therapist trained in it and had revelations about what Chronic Pain(Autonomic Type) really is.

Not one single pain episode for about 4 years now. I either hike, do plyometrics, bootcamp workouts...or ride a mountain bike...daily.

TMS bows to me now..

---------------------------
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans"- John Lennon

"TMS is just as afraid of us succeeding, as it is us failing" - Me
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
filipe Posted - 09/26/2015 : 08:56:55
quote:
Originally posted by la_kevin

I was diagnosed with SEVERE chronic pain in 2003 after years of unsuccessful 'treatments' after a 'back'/'soft tissue'/'Periformis'/'disc' injury at work. It progressed into much more.

I was crippled for years. Had every equivalent known to man. Some flare ups couldn't sit for 5 minutes. Spent days straight in bed on drugs and begging for death for months at a time. the pain was all over my body at my worst and I would have equivalents of seizures in my sleep from an extreme anomaly in what I believe was my Autonomic Nervous System.

I taught myself how to Master Chronic Pain/TMS with the help of a therapist trained in it and had revelations about what Chronic Pain(Autonomic Type) really is.

Not one single pain episode for about 4 years now. I either hike, do plyometrics, bootcamp workouts...or ride a mountain bike...daily.

TMS bows to me now..

I had the same... I got cured but now I'm having a relapse.
aconner Posted - 07/26/2013 : 12:55:33
Yes, please do tell more of your story! Excited to hear more.
Broke Back Guy Posted - 07/25/2013 : 13:49:27
Kevin, I am where you are now. Would love to know more on how you planned your attack. What a great story.
MichaelB Posted - 06/23/2013 : 20:48:02
Kevin, you are the man. Thanks for your reassuring talk. We need to hear more of this kind of talk. Again THANKS.
la_kevin Posted - 05/10/2013 : 23:41:00
quote:
Originally posted by la_kevin

TMS bows to me now..:)

Ace1 Posted - 05/09/2013 : 14:19:33
Kevin, why don't you detail some more of your techniques here that you learned from your therapist? It may come across clearer to some than what we who have recovered try to convey. Also tell them how long before you were completely pain free- wasn't it a year?

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000