TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 end of the road for me

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smoothd Posted - 11/19/2015 : 16:15:01
i dont want to live anymore.. all of my body is in pain
sharp back pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, anal pain, teeth pain, head aches, upper back pain, neck pain, pelvic pain, thigh pain, feeling like my leg is about to disconnect from my pelvic and my pelvic is falling apart.. and to think it all started from mild lower back pain 4 year ago...

its like this for 2 years already. i know it tms but nothing works, there is no improvement from me , i rather end my life now i hate this life just suffering all the time..

i will end my life soon, if can anyone give me an orgnasation name that can help me with that ill be thankful..

goodbye firends and best of luck, i didnt get good cards in life, maybe next round, im not afraid anymore, i just want to go to sleep
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
filipe Posted - 11/25/2015 : 08:02:09
quote:
Originally posted by smoothd

quote:
Originally posted by tennis tom

Smoothd, are you seeing a physician or a therapist?

why should i see a physician, the only thing they can give me are drugs witch i take all the time

The American life style...
smoothd Posted - 11/22/2015 : 06:24:31
quote:
Originally posted by tennis tom

im seeing a psychotherapist atm... why should i see a physician, the only thing they can give me are drugs witch i take all the time
tennis tom Posted - 11/21/2015 : 17:49:40
smoothd Posted - 11/21/2015 : 14:34:52
quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by fredamir

Just to make myself clear, there will be no charge for the sessions you need to become pain-free.

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net

Everyone, i feel you guys are the only ones who can understand what im going through.. i feel that im starting to loose my mind, im finding myself talking to myself at night, shaking, like those crazy people in mental institutes you see on film or on those people that were in jail pit for years.. the pain is so overwhelming that sometimes i really hold myself from jumping out of the window and i ask my wife to stay with me so i wont jump, this pain experience also showed me how much people are Hippocrates, ive also learned that even my family dont care for me much, even my "friends" arent coming to see me anymore, im really alone in this..i have relapse of memories from these last couple inhumen years, i feel the scars are too deep, this pain toke its tole on me, i have no soul left, no will to live, my whole body burns and feel dry outed, since ive learned about tms the pain go even worse ten folds, i was abused by my mother all of my life, i feel there is so much poison inside of me that maybe im doomed..

fred ive sent you a request, i dont know what to say anymore, experience of life for me was very bad, i see people around me happy and i cant understand why, its all dark, god is mean, this world of organism endless suffering and devouring each other is making my sick.

i wish i had a button that i could just click that will turn me off :(

smoothd Posted - 11/21/2015 : 14:33:36
quote:

quote:

Just to make myself clear, there will be no charge for the sessions you need to become pain-free.

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net

Everyone, i feel you guys are the only ones who understand what im going through.. i feel that im starting to loose my mind, im finding myself talking to myself at night, shaking, like those crazy people in mental institutes you see on film or on those people that were in jail pit for years.. the pain is so overwhelming that sometimes i really hold myself from jumping out of the window and i ask my wife to stay with me so i wont jump, this pain experience also showed me how much people are Hippocrates, ive also learned that even my family dont care for me much, even my "friends" arent coming to see me anymore, im really alone in this..i have relapse of memories from these last couple inhumen years, i feel the scars are too deep, this pain toke its tole on me, i have no soul left, no will to live, my whole body burns and feel dry outed, since ive learned about tms the pain go even worse ten folds, i was abused by my mother all of my life, i feel there is so much poison inside of me that maybe im doomed..

fred ive sent you a request, i dont know what to say anymore, experience of life for me was very bad, i see people around me happy and i cant understand why, its all dark, god is mean, this world of organism endless suffering and devouring each other is making my sick.

smoothd Posted - 11/21/2015 : 14:30:18
quote:

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net

Everyone, i feel you guys are the only ones who understand what im going through.. i feel that im starting to loose my mind, im finding myself talking to myself at night, shaking, like those crazy people in mental institutes you see on film or on those people that were in jail pit for years.. the pain is so overwhelming that sometimes i really hold myself from jumping out of the window and i ask my wife to stay with me so i wont jump, this pain experience also showed me how much people are Hippocrates, ive also learned that even my family dont care for me much, even my "friends" arent coming to see me anymore, im really alone in this..i have relapse of memories from these last couple inhumen years, i feel the scars are too deep, this pain toke its tole on me, i have no soul left, no will to live, my whole body burns and feel dry outed, since ive learned about tms the pain go even worse ten folds, i was abused by my mother all of my life, i feel there is so much poison inside of me that maybe im doomed..

fred ive sent you a request, i dont know what to say anymore, experience of life for me was very bad, i see people around me happy and i cant understand why, its all dark, god is mean, these world, organism suffering eating each other its a mean world.

fredamir Posted - 11/21/2015 : 07:49:27

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net
fredamir Posted - 11/20/2015 : 20:23:35
I fully understand your frustration as I have been in pain all over all day and all night.

I remember waking up hoping it was a nightmare. But slightest movement and the pain was there. So painful. So disabled. So hard.

I'll be happy to help you. Usually in 1-2 sessions you should see and feel real improvements. Please read this letter from Dr. Fatteh, a TMS doctor and the link at the end to make a appointment.

Dear Mr. Amir,
I am a physiatrist [doctor of physical medicine and rehabilitation] in a pain management practice in the East Bay. I am writing to express my sincere thanks for the lifesaving help that your writings have provided for one of my patients. I also want to let you know just how greatly your concepts have affected my outlook as a pain management practitioner.

One of my patients has suffered from severe, diffuse, myofascial pain. Her ailment appeared to have developed primarily through the cumulative trauma she endured as a high-achieving, highly stressed paralegal. She ultimately was no longer able to work. She reached her lowest point this past November and December when she was hospitalized in a psychiatry ward on two occasions due to suicidal ideations and at least one suicide attempt, stemming from her chronic, debilitating pain. She is a highly intelligent young lady, and she had pursued a multitude of types of treatments even prior to coming under my care last summer.

I, myself, was running out of answers, when a therapist gave her your book. To my amazement, this woman, who had become a housebound “nervous wreck,” was driving, walking, and, most importantly, exuding optimism within two to three weeks of reading your book. In addition to giving her a step-by-step guide to conquering her pain, you also provided her with the insight to examine the effects of her rocky upbringing and stormy workplace on her pain and dysfunction. She and I now truly see her returning to some form of gainful employment by this summer. One can now see a beaming light in this woman, where there was once but a flickering candle. We both thank you immensely for that."

I will do my best to see you as soon as possible. You can make an appointment for a free consultation at
http://www.rapidrecovery.net/phone.html

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net
tennis tom Posted - 11/20/2015 : 19:33:03
(From Mike at the TMS Wiki) : "Hi Tennis Tom, please would you kindly post on my behalf.

"Dear Smoothd,

Your post hit home when I read it. I've suffered a multitude of symptoms and have felt pain and darkness. That said, I've been through the medical system to no avail, but have remained hopeful and determined. Being connected to supportive and encouraging people has made me realise how many around me love me and would miss me. I'm most certain, those around you would also feel a deep loss.

Like most, I'm working through the TMS program; building my knowledge and enforcing my belief. I understand it's not going to be an over night journey but am counting my mini successes, rather than focusing on the big picture. I know this will only cause me to be overwhelmed with anxiety, fear and be in a real place of despair. I understand everything feels beyond your control, believe me, this is coming from a place of fear and worry rather than rationale or logical thinking. You can get better and heal, it's just a case of stepping back, quietening the mind and approaching everything systematically.

From one hopeful soul to another, please don't throw in the towel, life's extremely fragile and deep within you is the ability to heal.

There are so many stories of individuals who have recovered from a whole host of symptoms and you can too. I/We believe in you my dear friend.

God bless

Mike

If you want to know what your thoughts were like in the past look at your body today. If you want to know what your body will be like in the future, look at your thoughts today."
andy64tms Posted - 11/20/2015 : 11:55:35
Hi Tal,

Your post kept me awake all night… It brought back memories, and I realize just how much help I have received from this web site, because I am now quite well and happy. I was once in a dark place for similar reasons to you, sciatica-family, for me I had the additional complications of alcohol to deal with. I can actually look back with humor and pride at what I went through. There is hope, here is my success story.

http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7141

From what you have written I see an accumulation of rage from childhood and work related issues. Sometimes we know we have rage, but don’t quite know what to do with it. Our pain is like a brick wall, it blocks our reception. Tied to this pain is fear that something is really wrong, or sometimes we just fear the pain itself.

I agree and second what Crissy and Jan said about Alan Gordon, I have never met him or spoken to him, I heard him in action in the following webinar know in the TMS world as: “the Dustin Interview”. Here is the link:

http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/TMS_Webinars

Pan down the page to: Alan Gordon July 21 2012....Audio Recording.

Life is our most precious gift, you have done well in asking for help.

Andy
Past TMS Experience in 2000, with success.
Charlie Horse on neck for 20 years, is almost gone.
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
filipe Posted - 11/20/2015 : 11:28:42
quote:

for 3 months now im trying to ignore the pain, do things i like nothing helps can you help me plz i have nothing to lose

Hi watch this thread:

http://www.tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=8488

The most important thing is that you have to "let it go". You have to stop controlling your pain. You have to do something you love. What are your main hobbies? What do you really love doing?

As Balto once said... you have to stop the "urge" to get rid of your pain...

By the way, I like to personally thanks to Balto, for all the good things he wrote on this fórum :)

tennis tom Posted - 11/20/2015 : 09:40:03
Tennis Tom, can you please copy my reply so this beautiful person can read it on their forum.

From the TMS Wiki by "Crissy"

"Dear smoothd:

I have been to some terribly dark places with pain. I thought my life at 31 was over. I have two young children and I couldn't care for them which only made my pain and emotional pain worse. I said three weeks ago to my husband that I could no longer see my way out of this. I had all the same symptoms you describe and I had completely disabled myself. I could no longer participate in my life.

7 days ago I was there. In 7 days I have immersed myself in tms therapy. I contacted Alan Gordon and implemented tms therapy into ALL aspects of my life and I am working with a tms therapist across the world via Skype. In 3 days, I could lift my son again, bend, clean, workout, drive and live again. You can do this too. I personally promise you.

Yes, you have a lot of Sadness. I get that. But you also have a lot of beautiful emotions and qualities that deserve a chance to live. Choose to be powerful. Choose to live and love yourself again.

Lots of light,
Crissy"

smoothd Posted - 11/20/2015 : 05:10:32
quote:
Originally posted by filipe

Hi there Smoothd.

Don't PANIC. I've been where you're at already. I had pain and numbness, burning pain, all over my body, and be assured, it is TMS. TMS can be extreme, it can really be. I though about Suicide also.TMS has a mind of its own. But you can get instante releif if you just stop thinking about your pain. Shift your attention, and it works. Start doing something you really love doing, and the pain goes away. IT IS TRUE. Don't PANIC, I will help you :) I WILL HELP YOU :)

for 3 months now im trying to ignore the pain, do things i like nothing helps can you help me plz i have nothing to lose
filipe Posted - 11/20/2015 : 01:33:20
Hi there Smoothd.

Don't PANIC. I've been where you're at already. I had pain and numbness, burning pain, all over my body, and be assured, it is TMS. TMS can be extreme, it can really be. I though about Suicide also.TMS has a mind of its own. But you can get instante releif if you just stop thinking about your pain. Shift your attention, and it works. Start doing something you really love doing, and the pain goes away. IT IS TRUE. Don't PANIC, I will help you :) I WILL HELP YOU :)
tennis tom Posted - 11/20/2015 : 00:58:25
From JanAtheCPA at the TMS Wiki:

"Tom, please refer this person to Alan Gordon's Pain Psychology Clinic - they will work remotely. Alan is absolutely awesome at getting to the real emotional issues.
http://www.painpsychologycenter.com/index.html

I'm not a member of TMS Help and I just can't take on another forum, sorry.

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted"
~William Bruce Cameron
JanAtheCPA, 11 minutes ago ReportBookmark#6LikeReply"
Go to First Unread

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000