TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Seasonal allergies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Carrie Posted - 09/03/2016 : 18:57:19
This spring I started having annoying symptoms of allergies; they have sometimes seemed to be almost gone, only to return in the form of more burning, bloodshot eyes and runny nose. I have "cured" restless leg syndrome and knee pain and many incidental pains, but I am discouraged about my ability to defeat this psychologically, even though I am a believer. I have listed the possible rages in the unconscious, some of which I wrote about in essays during the knee pain seven years ago. Since then I have recognized that my resistance to the reality of aging may be a strong trigger. Must I get serious about writing essays again to mine the possible depths of anger that may be affecting my healing? My life is active, stress-free and quite a happy one especially considering I'm in my eightieth year!
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tennis tom Posted - 09/08/2016 : 07:21:53
You may want to copy your post to another TMS site since you haven't gotten any responses here.

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000