TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Free Workshop: Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck P

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
fredamir Posted - 02/26/2017 : 19:04:07
This is a free Rapid Recovery workshop scheduled for Thursday, March 16, 2017, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm PST.

"When I began reading Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain, I could barely walk. However, as I followed the strategies outlined in the book I recovered quickly. My body returned to it's former healthy and mobile self, and as a surprising added bonus my allergies to cats, pollen and the like, which I had had since early childhood, disappeared. It is three years since I rapidly recovered. I have spent these climbing, cycling, playing the piano, dancing, gardening and loving life. What a gift this has been, and a huge turnaround from being severely disabled." -- Ailsa Howard, Kaikoura, New Zealand

This workshop is based on my book, Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain and will show you how to design and implement your own Rapid Recovery plan so that you can walk, run, jump, play, and live an active pain-free life again.

For more information visit http://www.fredamir.com/workshops

Fred Amir
Author, Speaker, Rapid Recovery Coach
www.fredamir.com
More Health, Happiness, and Success in Just Four Weeks
www.fredamir.com/morehealth

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
altherunner Posted - 04/16/2017 : 20:54:36
I have been prescribed medications that have made me very sick, and also have been advised by a naturopath and a nurse for alternatives that have made my life better, and longer. Fred Amir gives out a lot of free info and help and I think we should be grateful for this.
Just my opinion, but some people that do things for free really have their heart and soul behind what they do.
tennis tom Posted - 04/05/2017 : 08:45:05
quote:
Originally posted by shawnsmith

I never got a response from you regarding where you go your medical degree from?

University of Kos :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_Hippocrates

weatherman Posted - 04/04/2017 : 14:47:07
Shawn,

It isn't my habit to insult people on forums but you seem like a real jerk.

"Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement."
shawnsmith Posted - 04/04/2017 : 14:20:53
I never got a response from you regarding where you go your medical degree from?

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000