TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 SIRPA UK TALK : Vulvadynia, allergies and eczema.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tennis tom Posted - 04/15/2021 : 06:03:09
SIRPA UK

If you haven't seen this on our social media sites, today at 10am BST, one of our SIRPA Practitioners will be joining me for our Facebook Live Q&A to talk about her experiences with Vulvadynia, allergies and eczema.

Edith Vignal will be talking about how she has used the SIRPA approach to identify and address the underlying causes of her symptoms and how she has not only overcome them but also used hew new understanding to develop herself personally.

Edith has an interesting story which I know could potentially help many people and she will be available to answer questions when we meet very soon.

If you are available then why not join us on the SIRPA Facebook page at 10am BST and post any questions you have in the chat box. If you aren't able to join us, don't worry because it will be recorded and you can watch it on the Facebook page any time afterwards.

Best wishes, Georgie

Georgie Oldfield MCSP
Physiotherapist & Founder of SIRPA

Purchase my book Chronic Pain: Your key to recovery here

Unsubscribe

SIRPA Ltd, 19 Longley Lane, Huddersfield, HD4 6PS, United Kingdom +44 1484 452500

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000