TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
 All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Dark energy and TMS

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert Email Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Wavy Soul Posted - 02/19/2007 : 23:24:41
Hi Folks,

Just came back from Hawaii where I was teaching my new seminar which has a lot about TMS in it. As a result of embracing these ideas so intensely and helping others do so, my horrible TMJ got about 90% better in a week!

In thinking about the amazing fact that my 27-year illness has in fact been about my unacknowledged rage, I am almost spluttering in shock, still! Because I had been doing lots of work to be in touch with my feelings for all that time. But what I came to realize is that there was a sort of "background radiation" of rage all the time that was requiring the constant distraction of my creative fibromyalgia symptoms. Realizing about the constant and almost transparent presence of this denied instinctual rage has helped me shift parts of my TMS that were still stuck, although it's a tricky bugger.

In thinking about the "constant background radiation" nature of TMS rage, I was attracted to the following quote about dark energy in a recent article in Scientific American. Try reading this and imagining that it is describing your unconscious rage:

"Scientists are just starting the long process of figuring out what dark energy is and what its implications are. One realization has already sunk in: although dark energy betrayed its existence through its effect on the universe as a whole, it may also shape the evolution of the universe's inhabitants--stars, galaxies, galaxy clusters. Astronomers may have been staring at its handiwork for decades without realizing it.

Ironically, the very pervasiveness of dark energy is what made it so hard to recognize. Dark energy, unlike matter, does not clump in some places more than others; by its very nature, it is spread smoothly everywhere. Whatever the location--be it in your kitchen or in intergalactic space--it has the same density, about 10-26 kilogram per cubic meter, equivalent to a handful of hydrogen atoms. All the dark energy in our solar system amounts to the mass of a small asteroid, making it an utterly inconsequential player in the dance of the planets. Its effects stand out only when viewed over vast distances and spans of time."

Hope this helps!

xx

Love is the answer, whatever the question
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
altherunner Posted - 02/22/2007 : 18:51:34
I took William Shatner's All Bran Challenge. Anyone that's regular, and has fooled around with other species can't be wrong.
Wavy Soul Posted - 02/22/2007 : 10:28:19
I got chemicals in my cornflakes this morning (had a perm yesterday - really a temp as I have to get them twice a year).

I tried and tried to stick with it through my yoga class this morning, but was too exhausted. Ended up in corpse pose for nearly the whole hour. Sometimes I go a bit far believing it's all TMS so I should just do it anyway. I think as I am dying I will think: Yeah, Kate, what you really feeling, huh?"

Which reminds me - according to Malidoma Some, the African author of Of Water and Spirit, in his Daggara tribe, if someone died far from the village, they would be instructed to resurrect just enough to walk them, zombie-like, across the plains back to the village for appropriate ceremonies.

xx

Love is the answer, whatever the question
shawnsmith Posted - 02/22/2007 : 05:16:59
hahahahaha. I usually say someone pissed in my cornflakes. By the way did you know that when cornflakes first came out it was recommended as a breakfast diet to help curb ones sexual urges?

Sarno-ize it!
altherunner Posted - 02/21/2007 : 21:08:16
Sounds like someone found a little dark matter in their cornflakes today.
shawnsmith Posted - 02/21/2007 : 15:25:18
Dark energy? Oh great, something else to worry about...... Of course our good scientists dismiss TMS also and say herniated disks cause pain, all in the name of "science." Most of what passes for science these days is not science and is what I refer to as "crackpotology," promoted by dark lords in white lab coats, dressed up in the garb of objective science. I was thinking about pursing a degree in "crackpotology" - maybe I will take up the study of rolphing at the The Rolf Institute of Structural Integration: http://www.rolf.org/about/

Sarno-ize it!
armchairlinguist Posted - 02/21/2007 : 13:05:23
Nice one Wavy. I like the image, and the idea that we are staring at its handiwork all the time -- so true of TMS rage.

--
Wherever you go, there you are.
Singer_Artist Posted - 02/20/2007 : 21:48:19
Very cool..very true! BTW, I love Hawaii..Especially Kona on the big Island..I swam in the wild with about 75 dolphins there for 5 weeks back when I had money, lol...Let me tell you, I had NO TMS the entire time I was there! It really is paradise, at least on the Earth plane!
God bless,
Karen
miehnesor Posted - 02/20/2007 : 09:37:21
quote:
Originally posted by Wavy Soul

Just came back from Hawaii where I was teaching my new seminar which has a lot about TMS in it. As a result of embracing these ideas so intensely and helping others do so, my horrible TMJ got about 90% better in a week!

Good work Wavy both on your own TMS and in spreading the Sarno word. Can't think of anything more worthwhile!

TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000