TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 The Latest From Georgie Oldfield from the UK
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2019 :  09:15:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TMS DR. SARNO INSPIRED PRACTITIONER GROUP IN THE UK :

SIRPA Ltd, 19 Longley Lane, Huddersfield, HD4 6PS, United Kingdom +44 1484 452500

Dear Tom,

Well here we are - into 2019! Where does time fly? I hope you had a lovely Christmas and were able to spend time with family as well as nurture yourself. I know many people struggle at Christmas for various reasons and if that's the case, I hope this new year offers new opportunities as well as health and happiness to you all.

It's catch up time for me after taking some time off over the Christmas period, so I thought I would share some positive messages from people who have gone through their own recovery journeys, which you can see in the boxes below.

In the meantime, at last awareness of the importance of the mindbody relationship is being more widely understood and accepted. Examples of this iinclude:

The health insurance company, Cigna, who are highlighting the importance of addressing body, stress and emotions in their most recent advertising campaign.
British Doctors to hopefully start prescribing therapeutic art- or hobby-based treatments
and finally, I thought I would share this article with some good suggestions - 24 Stress-Relief Techniques to Help You Stop Worrying and Start Living

Best wishes, Georgie

Georgie Oldfield MCSP
Physiotherapist & Founder of SIRPA

Chronic Pain: your key to recovery - just £5.49 on kindle! Buy it NOW

SIRPA News Update
Gary's recovery story
Poem - The Past is Gone
Thank you to David for reminding me of this lovely testimonial by Gary. He recounts how his pain affected him and how he recovered, while demonstrating his now very active life as he rides his bike while explaining!

Click to watch HERE
Thank you to Jane Grifiths for this lovely poem she sent me about TMS and her advice if you find yourself with this condition.

Read HERE

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Unsubscribe

[url] www.sirpa.org [/url

SIRPA’s approach focuses on actual recovery, rather than treating or managing the pain. It involves an educational, evidence-based and self-empowering approach to help individuals identify and acknowledge the underlying causes of their pain while also developing nerve pathways that allow a pain free, healthy life.

Edited by - tennis tom on 01/11/2019 09:43:49
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000