TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Message from Georgie Oldfield on "GRATITUDE"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2019 :  10:59:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

News from Georgie Oldfield founder of SIRPA, TMS therapy in the UK

SIRPA

Dear Tom,

It can be so easy to go through life not really acknowledging those things we could feel grateful for. In fact for such a simple practice, it's hard to believe that in fact there are numerous benefits of practicing this regularly, physically, socially and psychologically.

This week I thought I would just send a brief amail with links to a couple of lovely articles about gratitude. The first one is a blog by our very own Dr Lizzie Croton, a GP in Birmingham who trained with SIRPA a few years ago.

The second is a link to an article by Robert Emmons PhD who is apparently the world's leading expert on gratitude.

And finally, if you have back pain and live near the Boston area in the US, there is a TMS study being undertaken there. If you would like to be involved please let me know and I will forward your details on to the Doctor running it.

In the meantime I am very grateful for your ongoing interest and support of SIRPA and wish you a wonderful weekend.

Best wishes, Georgie

Georgie Oldfield MCSP
Physiotherapist & Founder of SIRPA

Purchase my book Chronic Pain: Your key to recovery here

Unsubscribe

SIRPA Ltd, 19 Longley Lane, Huddersfield, HD4 6PS, United Kingdom +44 1484 452500

Edited by - tennis tom on 01/25/2019 11:06:24
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000