TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Skeptics say that Sarno is offering a placebo
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

polly

127 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2005 :  19:09:06  Show Profile
Dear Debunker,

Coming to this site to rage at Sarno is quite funny. You say that you have anger and no pain. That's great. Are there other sites you can visit to try and tell everyone that they're fools as you sit faceless behind a monitor?

If you came here to warn people, read some posts first. Your warning is about as necessary as the medical treatment most of us have been through without getting better.

I feel very sorry for you. You should go see Sarno. He's 5' 2" of power. Power is obviously something very important to you. You should go see what it looks like. The posts and achievements here are powerfull as well.

It saddens me that anyone is responding to you. We've had a few like you (or you're the same person who likes to change his name and post the same drivel) and you really are nothing more than an attention junkie. If you see the right neurosurgeon, they'll fuse your spine for that ailment.

btw, I saw Sarno. I ended up needing surgery. I healed faster and better because I saw the good doc first. Sarno doesn't tell everyone they don't need surgery. He just tells that to the people that don't need it.

Hope your good health continues. Mine finally is.

Polly
Go to Top of Page

mala

Hong Kong
774 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2005 :  21:18:04  Show Profile
Wow! It seems like there was some interesting stuff happening this weekend which I have only just come across. You see I was having so much fun now that I have finally got my life back thanks to Sarno that I didn't have time to even read the posts.

If nothing jjgold has helped members on this forum to express and reiterate their belief and suport in Sarno and that in itself has been a great exercise. We should ask more people like him to post coz it does really make us realise how lucky we are that we did discover Sarno and convinces us without a doubt that we have chosen the best way to deal with our pain.

I suggest jjgold read messages on other back pain forums to get an accurate picture of what is really happening. On the other ones he will find that the tone of most posts are tinged with fear, sadness, pain and pessimism. Most people posting are either anticipating having their backs carved up or have had surgery with no relief. Many have had more than one operation and are far worse than they initially were and heavily into drugs. You hear about spinal fusion, morphine pumps, financial ruin and severe emotional trauma.

Then he can read ours. I wonder which forum he'd like to be a member of ?

Good Luck & Good Health
Mala

Edited by - mala on 06/19/2005 21:19:31
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  03:17:40  Show Profile
(and do NOT support the multi BILLION dollar structural mythology industry)

This is the bottom line. Think of the impact to the medical profession, chiropractic, drug companies, etc. etc. if the TMS diagnosis and treatment were the accepted treatment of most back and neck pain.
Go to Top of Page

pault

USA
169 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  05:05:04  Show Profile
Western medicine success rate with back pain(unknown billions of wasted $)=about 7-10 % Wow what a record ! Dr.Sarno= a few bucks for a book and complete success if you understand and apply the method.Tough choice!
Go to Top of Page

marytabby

USA
545 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  05:32:31  Show Profile
I say jjgold should not even be dignified with any more replies from people here. It's not like he/she came here looking for help. We're here to help others, and not waste time on those that just have nothing better to do but bash.
Go to Top of Page

UK james

United Kingdom
37 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  06:26:53  Show Profile
JJ - TMS theory works, Sarno is a legend and u r set in ur ways!

Open ur mind!
Go to Top of Page

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2005 :  06:57:23  Show Profile
Due to the large number of responses on this thread, it seems many here may not be familiar with the idea of a troll.

In all likelyhood, jjgold's messages are posted for the sole reason to elicit the type of response he has received. Trolls get some kind of enjoyment from this.

I have no issue with those who wish to legitimately bring up alternative viewpoints on this forum, but it seems to me that jjgold is not here for a legitimate purpose. Therefore this thread is closed.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000