TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 From the Pain Cure Clinic : Back Pain is BS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2022 :  09:21:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(from the PAIN CURE CLINIC) :

Back Pain is BS

"Everything that I was ever told about my chronic back pain by my doctors turned out, in the end, to be complete and total bullsh*t. And when I look back at the 10 years prior to the back pain, I suffered from a variety of chronic conditions like chronic fatigue, eczema, and allergies for which all medical advice and treatment was also complete bullsh*t. But here’s the thing:

Getting over chronic conditions like back pain is relatively easy. The real trick is getting over the all-encompassing misinformation campaign put forth by the pain management industry. That’s actually the hard part, but you must break free.

Dr. Sarno talks about repressed anger being the cause of Tension Myositis Syndrome and that’s true. However, in this video, I express my anger at the medical community for my time, my money, and years of my life wasted managing a condition that could easily have been cured. Sometimes, it’s productive to get angry because it facilitates the necessary change. This is one of those times. Watch the video.

And for more help: Check out the Sarno 3.0 Master Class here

Get Fired Up and Heal!
John

Share Share
Tweet Tweet
Forward Forward
Copyright © 2022 Pain Cure Clinic, All rights reserved.
3950 Colorado Avenue, Unit D, Bouder, CO 80303
update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list"

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000