TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Varicocele pelvic tilt bulls#@t
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cecowe

68 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2022 :  11:39:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello friends,

Long time no see.
Do you have experience with variocele?
I believe it's almost 100% my infantile mind. I'm athletic, 30 years old already.
I've seen a 2000 years old statue with varicocele, so first thing it's structural. Actually I don't know if tms even existed then. However, I see guys cured it yoga, pelvic tilt exercises, some stretches beside of exotic supplements.
Don't know about the other varicosities if it's varicose veins at all. I have never smoked, I almost never drink alcohol. What the heck is going on... What do you think

God bless you.

Best, Ceco

johnnyg

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 04/14/2022 :  11:15:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have almost 20 years of beating many TMS equivalents. What I think is going on is that TMS can jump on to problems that involve the circulation of blood. Varicose veins and hemorrhoids result from an improper circulation of blood through the veins, causing the veins to enlarge. Whether or not TMS causes these conditions, I'm not sure at this point if it does or not, but with Hemorrhoids, I know that TMS can latch on and cause more pain and discomfort in the area that there would otherwise be. The younger and more in shape a person is, the more curious it is that this can happen. If there is pain along with the condition, then I think the pain is definitely TMS. But if there is no pain along with the condition, then I think the question of whether cause is structural is really hard to answer. I want to say that TMS causes the blood flow problems, but if there is no pain symptom to distract you, then there is no purpose for TMS. This is a very tough one.

Edited by - johnnyg on 04/14/2022 11:17:11
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000