TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Dr Brady & Tapes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lmvine

27 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  13:39:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found one person who had used Dr Brady in Orlando - John D. So So results it appeared. Anybody else see him or use his tapes with success.

I have Schechter's CDs and of course Sarno' books and slowly getting better I think but very busy time right now.
Dan

blg568

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2005 :  06:36:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dr. Brady's tapes are very well done. I watched them over and over and over and over again and my back pain really diminished over a couple of months.

Good luck to you!
Go to Top of Page

n/a

560 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2005 :  07:50:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think with any tape or book they may work for some and not for others. What one author writes may resonate with one reader but another reader may not get a thing out of the book or tape. It is hard to figure out, only that people respond to treatment differently. Those lucky few that get a quick resolution (and regardless of what Dr. Sarno says it is not 85%, the dear well meaning man likes to exxagerate a bit) are what are always mentioned in the books and tapes for obvious reasons. That is not questioning what these books say, as I think the TMS diagnosis and treatment is very valid, only that sometimes we are given false expectations of how fast we will recover and when we don't recover within that time frame we feel bad and this places doubts in many people's minds. But things usually take a bit longer than a few weeks. No one knows in advance how or why this is so.

Edited by - n/a on 09/19/2005 20:17:08
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000