TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 jogging
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chicago

85 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  17:28:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was getting anxious today waiting for the work week to start and I started to have burning pain in my legs and feet. I just got more scared and started my thoughts of maybe this is physical maybe I should go back to my neurologist when I told myself you have to calm dowm, get your running shoes on and go out for a jog. What do you know no pain while jogging and I feel a whole lot better. Has any one experienced exercising and your pain melts away?? Just wanted to share a positve note.

Laura

USA
655 Posts

Posted - 09/25/2005 :  17:31:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Chicago,

I've experienced having dizziness while on my walk and then started running really fast and had it go away. I'm of the opinion you can pretty much exercise anything away (within reason). Keep up the running!

Laura
Go to Top of Page

Fox

USA
496 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2005 :  07:53:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me, jogging or hitting/kicking the heavy bag (hanging in the garage) usually takes away most of my sciatic pain when it gets to be moderately severe.
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2005 :  20:35:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to get terrible sciatica, where it would take a half hour to get from my bed to the medicine cabinet, then I would force myself to run on the treadmill, or ride the excercise bike, and it would disappear.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000