TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 Hi - I'm a new member and newly healed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  04:36:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wanted to introduce myself.

Over the last 3 years I have had a series of epiphanies which have led to considerable healing of my alleged CFS, FMS, "serious" back problems, etc.

Then about a month or so ago I read "The Divided Mind" and had an even greater leap in awareness. My epiphanies were very similar to what Sarno says, and I'm professionally involved with working with people at deep emotional levels. Yet reading the book (with its intelligent "white coat" effect) and getting the idea of the illness as "distraction" has been the straw that broke the back of a 30-year identity as a mysteriously "sick" person.

Hallelujah and thanks to Life!

I always wondered how i could be feeling such a total lack of energy when the whole universe is energy...

I will probably write a more detailed story soon. Now, however, it is 3 am and I ought to go back to bed.

Thanks for being here.

Love is the answer, whatever the question

drziggles

USA
292 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  08:13:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SuccessStory!
Go to Top of Page

2scoops

USA
386 Posts

Posted - 06/05/2006 :  09:11:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to hear more of your success.
Go to Top of Page

elise8

USA
72 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2006 :  13:02:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I also just finished reading Sarno's new book and found it very enlightening. I really think I enjoyed it more than his other books. I like the fact that he had other doctors write chaptrs on their experiences with TMS patients. The last chapter especially had an impact on me. I now realize how my vertigo/tinnitis/dizziness is a TMS equivolent. I am still overcoming doctor's labels of Meniere's disease given to me 3 years ago, the mind can be reluctant to give up certain diagnoses especially when fear is involved.. but I am so much better.
I would also like to hear more of your story, hope you will post again soon.
Elise8
I really liked the new book...

Elise8
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000