TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 Im back after more then a year remember me?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jena

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  20:28:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont know if anyone remembers me but I am a 21 year old female who suffered severely from sciatic pain, muscle spasms, u name it. i had all low back pain, leg pain and most importantly buttock pain. I went to see Dr. Sarno the first time probably 2 years ago and I did the lectures and went to one meeting and I am 100% healed. LISTEN NO PAIN FOR 2 YEARS! dont give up! if u need to talk email me at misticalyunique@aol.com. Today I hit the first day in 2 years with buttock pain but ill get rid of it by tomorrow! I lent the books out to people and helped them and they continue to call me for help and are now healed.

If u have questions feel free to ask. I have not been on this forum in years and I cant believe i actually remembered my password. TMS is a real thing. dont give up! you can be pain free and not worry no longer! your life is no ruined I know the pain your in and you to can rid it!

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 02/22/2007 :  22:03:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Jena and congratulations on your TMS Successstory and for returning to share it. It is stories like yours that helps me and I'm sure others to accept Dr. Sarno's theory.

I'm curious do you see Dr. Sarno as your primary doctor? If so, has he treated you for legitimate non-TMS conditions?

Regards,
tt
Go to Top of Page

Jena

USA
195 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2007 :  15:39:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not seen Dr. Sarno since January of 2006 they send me emails to go to his meetings but I dont go because I am healed. I wrote him a letter thanking him on my recovery and I am glad to see my story helped you and who ever else reads it.

I thought i was never getting out of pain and I did 100% of it.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000