TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Dr.Sarno sessions and lectures
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Toronto

25 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  17:38:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,

I have 2 questions:

1. How much does Dr.Sarno charge for his sessions?

2. How much does Dr.Sarno charge for his lectures?
Does it have a bigger impact then just reading books? I would like to hear from someone who attended the lectures or heard from other peoples' experiences?

Thanks

polly

127 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  11:19:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to him a year ago. He charged $1,000. He made out two bills for me and when I submitted it to insurance I got back about 80% of it. This fee also covered the lectures and any time I needed to talk to him. Once you are a patient, you stay his patient. I am now living in Florida and he called me last week after I left a message. He's a gem.

Polly
Go to Top of Page

Toronto

25 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  19:29:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Polly.

When are the lectures, are the on the weekends and how long do they last? I understood you can talk with Dr.Sarno on the phone after that for the same price of the lectures, correct?
Were you happy with the lectures, did they help you? Is it worth attending them?

I am asking since I live in Canada and before I pay I would like to hear the opinions.
Go to Top of Page

Wilf

Canada
53 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2004 :  20:53:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Toronto,

It has been posted here on numerous occasions that Dr. Sarno does not accept patients from outside the New York area.

I would recommend that you get his video which, I understand is basically his lecture; and also, you can get "Healing Back Pain" read by Dr. Sarno on 2 tapes. This is available in Toronto at Chapters. I listen to those tapes over and over again, usually while driving, and I get a lot out of them.

Good luck.

Wilf in Ottawa
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000