TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 So Confused.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mando1

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2007 :  18:54:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well i was already getting better. Then my leg started to hurt and i started to feel the sciatica pain coming back. It hurt for like 2 days then my mom took me to see this one lady so she can give me a massage. It doesnt hurt that much but my legs are numb and theyre weak. They feel stiff kinda. Went to the doctor so i can find out why my butt was numb. turns out i have a hemeroid. Well heres my question. Can the numbness in my butt/groin be the cause of the hemeroid. Or can it be TMS? Has any one had their butt/groin get numb because of TMS?

Dave

USA
1864 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  09:52:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why did you get a massage?

If it was for pain relief then you were not following the TMS treatment process which requires you to stop physical treatments.

Try not to fall into the trap of having to explain every symptom. It's an endless cycle. Just do the work.
Go to Top of Page

skizzik

USA
783 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  14:16:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mando, have you posted what you're going thru personally here yet or no? (understandable if you wish to stay private) But, it would help us w/ your symptoms if you could list some stress your'e going thru, or went thru in your younger years.
Go to Top of Page

Mando1

USA
29 Posts

Posted - 09/10/2007 :  15:24:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skizzik

Mando, have you posted what you're going thru personally here yet or no? (understandable if you wish to stay private) But, it would help us w/ your symptoms if you could list some stress your'e going thru, or went thru in your younger years.

no i havent posted what ive been going through. i will though.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000