TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 Pain Gone! Who Knew?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cmonBrain

7 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2008 :  14:17:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm back here to report that my pain is gone.

Here's the story. I had pains in my lower back and legs including sciatica-esque toe tingleing.

PT didn't help. If anything, the streching they had me do made it worse.

One day the problem got worse and I had was walking with a limp and could not run.

I started Dr Sarno's program wtih a lot of journaling.

It didn't seem to help much. But at least I wasn't getting worse, despite the fact that I stopped observing the pt rules about not sitting in comfortable chairs.

During this self treatment, the problem kept shifting to different places just like it's described in the book; from the back to the buttock, to the calf, shin, and even the foot itself.

Then a major thing happened in my personal life which was not really good, but sort of resolved some issues that just didn't seem to be heading towards any kind of resolution.

Anyhow, a few weeks later, the pain stopped. And even the numbness in my toe which had been with me for over six months (I think), vanished.

Did the tms therapy do it? Did the change in my life bring on the change? Did it just go away by itself?

Don't know. But I do know that I had problems which the doctors gave names like "sciatica", and "suspected ruptured disc," and now they're gone (pretty much) with no medical treatment.

If you read this and are encouraged to try to work this tms program as a way to treat your back or leg problem, then I didn't waste my time.

Good luck to you all!

jjaamm

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2008 :  17:44:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - Congrats!
I am new here and don't know if you still check in. I read Sarno's very first book. Lots of people here talk about journaling. Which of his books talk about this>
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000