TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 Success Stories
 Rapid Recovery
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

1yehmon2

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2008 :  00:16:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wrote last night for the first time. I was so down as my pain has been getting so so much worse. I have been scouring all the old posts looking for some sort of help. I had stated that I knew that I had TMS for several years, but it was getting much worse instead of better. Sarno's book is great, but just the knowledge alone wasn't enough for me. I read someone refer to a book called,"Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain", by a Fred Amir. I went to Amazon and read the reviews. HOW EXCITING!!!!!! The reviews were awesome. You know that prickly little feeling you get on the back of your neck, when you know you know? I so had it! I knew this was going to be the answer. The book,"The Homecoming" was really interesting, but talking to my infant self, and talking to my pre-school self just wasn't going to cut it for me. I just know this book is going to do great things. It sounds as if it is the sister book to all of Sarno's, except that it goes to the next step and gives day to day instructions on how to put Sarno's plan into action. Hopefully my inner child can wait. I really never wanted to get that deep into things anyway. I just want the pain to go away. Am I looking for a quick fix.......yes!!! Please go to Amazon and look up this book and read the reviews. I ordered it and can't wait to get it. Recovery here I come! I just know,I know!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000