TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Is it or isn't it?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Bugbear

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2012 :  16:00:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A friend of mine lives on an island inhabited by deer. With deer come deer ticks, carriers of Lyme. Her doc reckons that almost all residents on this island have been infected at some stage. No one freaks out. They just all accept it and go about their business.
Go to Top of Page

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 09/02/2012 :  23:16:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Please note that my original post was from 2008!!

(And moderator - looks l we might have been spammed by a weirdo above!)

I'm so glad you revived this thread, because I am happy to report that my shoulder thing is no longer a thing. Didn't even remember it. As I remember, I taped my own back so that my shoulder was not hurting, left the tape on for a few days and got better.

Haven't flirted with thoughts of Lymes for ages either. Of course, I have a new thing or 2 (dry eyes, fatigue). But it's great to note that these "things" are flitting around.

Ha ha, I smell the ole smelly TMS rat!

Love is the answer, whatever the question
Go to Top of Page

mala

Hong Kong
774 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2012 :  19:17:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Wavy, i brought up the old post about the shoulder and then it kinda got hijacked so yogalux started a new thread. Good to hear that you got it sorted out.

Thx

Mala

Honestly, I sometimes really get fed up with my subconscious. It's like it's got a mind of its own.

Alexei Sayle
Go to Top of Page

Wavy Soul

USA
779 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2016 :  21:29:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow - I just have to pick up this thread again 8 years later.

It was absolutely TMS!!!

Obviously I was pretty enraged about many things, but especially having to continually go to England to see my mother who never remembered I had been.

Anyway, I didn’t even remember that I had had this shoulder thing. Completely went away. None of the physical interventions helped, although if I remember rightly I taped my shoulder myself in a way that seemed to soothe the pain and... voila!

I mean, this is proof of TMS - I was looking at the old post thinking it was me posting about dry eye.

I’m hoping to eventually be able to assure everyone that that is TMS too.

Love is the answer, whatever the question
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000