TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Any fellow IBS sufferers?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hottm8oh

USA
141 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2008 :  12:57:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started having severe IBS attacks 16 years ago. The back pain started 7 years ago. This year has been the worst pain I've ever been in, but my IBS symptoms have significantly reduced. I have IBS flare-ups every once in awhile, but overall my digestive system hasn't been this good in years. But honestly, if I had to choose, I'd rather have the IBS than the pain.

Have you noticed an improvement in your IBS since reading Sarno? Does your IBS coincide with any other somatic symptoms? Does it come and go? I'd love to hear your experiences.

armchairlinguist

USA
1397 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2008 :  16:25:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You might try searching, I recall some past discussions on this, in case you don't get many replies from the current population.

--
It's not 100% belief that's required, but 100% commitment.
Go to Top of Page

kenny V

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  12:57:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Healing the gut is key to many conditions that many people are NOT aware of
Want to mention I have no experience with IBS however have lots of experience with healing my sons gut through diet/ detox.
Will not go into that, as this is not the forum for those types of discussions.
However would like to leave you with a link that may be helpful, perhaps some things you may want to consider. Take some time to at least have a look maybe you will get one thing from your reading.

Gut sense /IBS link
http://www.fibermenace.com/gutsense/ibs.html

Btw just happen to stumble across this today looking into other things. Wanted to mention I never like to advocate anything unless im 100% with it. However from what I read it seems on the level as far as im concerned. Just info to consider.

My best
Kenny v

Always Hope For Recovery
Go to Top of Page

Scottydog

United Kingdom
330 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  16:01:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ate a gluten free diet for a year due to ?IBS, chronic wind, indigestion, occasional diahorrea but realising that it was TMS cured it.

I ate a plate of spagetti (not gluten free) and had to rush to the toilet - then realised that the spagetti hadn't actually had time to reach my gut! so the response must have been mind generated. So I gradually got back to normal food over the next couple of weeks and have been fine since (3 years) but occasionally have probs when eating somewhere where I feel anxious eg with people I don't know well.
Go to Top of Page

joli

USA
51 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2008 :  15:24:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i had it , it was TMS.

namaste!
Go to Top of Page

speedskater1970

5 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  09:18:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had it too, definately TMS. Please see my post in the "IBS?" post.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000