TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pmseeker

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2008 :  20:04:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am in the Boston Area and have recently accepted I do have TMS. I was wondering if there are any groups meeting in the area? Also if anyone has found something in addition to what Dr. Sarno has written I am wide open for suggestions......Thanks...

mizlorinj

USA
490 Posts

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  09:11:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A support would be great but not sure there are any other than Dr. Sarno's in NYC.
There are many books on the mind/body connection that are all encouraging and show the many ailments that have emotional causes. I am currently reading Feelings Buried Alive Never Die.
If you need the scientific angle, check out Dr. Candace Pert's books. She's a scientist who believes in the mindbody connection, in fact, she calls it the bodymind. Louise Hay's books are encouraging. Others: Your Body Speaks Your Mind; Your Body Is Talking--Are You Listening? See my success story for more.
Bottom line: it is important to process feelings and get them out or they get stuck somewhere in the body.
-Lori
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000