TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Self-talk/affirmation Recordings
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

hazerfazer

USA
19 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2008 :  14:47:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In light of Webdan65's recent thread on subconscious programming and making your own recordings of affirmations, I realized I might be able to help with this process. I have "What To Say When You Talk To Yourself" too and always liked the idea of making "tape talk" as Shad Helmstetter calls it, but only decided to once I saw Webdan's thread.

I have recording equipment and software that can makes the recordings sound fairly professional, and it's pretty easy for me to do. Which is why I thought I'd offer to make recordings for anyone on the board who's interested. You just have to send me your "script", whether or not you want music in the background, and I can do it for you and send you back an mp3.

Price: free. I have a paypal account if you want to make a donation, but if you don't want to or can't, that's fine. I'm honestly more interested in hopefully helping people by doing this. Contact me by emailing me through my profile.

Edited by - hazerfazer on 10/25/2008 10:35:20
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000