TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS at the Huffington Post
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2009 :  11:26:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

A friend of mine from my TMS Activism, Colleen Perry, just emailed me to let me know that her blog entry to the Huffington Post has been accepted. Here's the link:
http ://www. huffingtonpost. com/colleen-perry/treating-chronic-pain---t_b_265351.html

(To read the article, you have to remove the three extra spaces I put it. TMSHelp forum policy dictates that you can't link to money-making websites without adding spaces like this. The reason anyone can link to the wiki is that, like TMSHelp, we aren't trying to make any money.)

I encourage you to sign up for accounts on the Huffington Post so that you can post favorable comments on the article. Mine is at the bottom, and it's linked to my Facebook profile (Friend me!).

According to the Wikipedia article on the Huffington Post, it has 22 million unique users each month and is the most-linked-to blog on the Internet. So posting there with a supportive comment is a great way to get the word out.

At the bottom of the post, she actually links to The TMS Wiki. With the summer ending, we've seen a great burst of energy from Peg, HilaryN, Pandamonium, and a new member named MatthewNJ. I'm very proud of the work that we do and it's great to see us getting recognition like this from such a high traffic website.

Forest
tmswiki.org

ralphyde

USA
307 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2009 :  17:15:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, excellent article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/colleen-perry/treating-chronic-pain---t_b_265351.html

Ralph
Go to Top of Page

fibri

Belgium
56 Posts

Posted - 08/30/2009 :  12:42:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really pleased to see this article in Huffington Post!

Edited by - fibri on 08/30/2009 12:43:05
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000