TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Betrayed and abandoned
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Judith Friedman

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  18:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was feeling I needed more help with the TMS than I could do with books alone. First I called the TMS doc here in FL; he is lecturing only and not seeing any patients. Then I called Sarno; he won't see anyone who doesn't live in NY, and they had no one to refer me to. What if the books aren't enough? How can I find someone to help me? I'm furious at the very people who were supposed to help me. My pain, of course, got so much worse after this. Has nyone gone through this?

mizlorinj

USA
490 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  19:57:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Judith.

Did you call Scott Brady in FL? If he's the one who is lecturing and not seeing new patients, perhaps it's worth going to his lecture?
His book Pain Free for Life is great.

Are you journaling? Start with the anger you're feeling toward the people you counted on to help you. . .
Go to Top of Page

forestfortrees

393 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  22:12:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You could try Monte Hueftle (at runningpain. com) or Dr. Schubiner's online program. Sorry I can only think of pay programs... :-(

Nice to see you back again, mizlori!

Forest
tmswiki.org
Go to Top of Page

Judith Friedman

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  07:35:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, Miz, it's Scott Brady I called. He has no upcoming lectures and apparently plans none till 2010. Forest, I will try the online program you recommended. Thanks. Any suggestions about finding a therapist who would help with subconscious issues?
Go to Top of Page

Judith Friedman

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/29/2009 :  07:38:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, Miz, I also journaled plenty about my anger. I think this brings up similar feeling from my subconscious. Otherwise, why would I go so ballistic.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000