TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Pain only on Computer.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

patils

72 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  10:36:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

No Pain.... Divine Bliss.

Listen and Follow....... Hilliby, if you want real freedom from pain.

Sachin

Edited by - patils on 03/19/2010 10:38:20
Go to Top of Page

Gibbon

United Kingdom
138 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  15:31:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by patils

100 % GONE.

May all be Happy and Healthy everywhere.

Sachin

Yay

Check out the TMS website: www.rsi-backpain.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

dtes87

19 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2010 :  21:37:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought TMS in RSI was bull at first but no longer do. I used to have crippling tendonitis in my right hand for the longest time which I developed due to overtyping in a bad position for months on end and ignoring the pain. Well 3 years later, I still had a "bad" hand. Im only 22 and would always struggle in school to write papers and stuff.

But since Ive been battling a lot of emotional sstuff lately, Ive totally forgotten about my hands and lo and behold, for the past 4 months Ive typed pain free. Granted I happened to not use the computer as much, but still...pain free after 3 years of paranoia and careful tending to of my hand. Its really true-stop friggin paying attention to it, and it will cease. Its like a mild itch-focus on it and it will mentally destroy you and you will physically be bound to it-but if you can just shrug it off, it'll soon be nothing.
Go to Top of Page

Gibbon

United Kingdom
138 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2010 :  02:04:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dtes87

I thought TMS in RSI was bull at first but no longer do. I used to have crippling tendonitis in my right hand for the longest time which I developed due to overtyping in a bad position for months on end and ignoring the pain. Well 3 years later, I still had a "bad" hand. Im only 22 and would always struggle in school to write papers and stuff.

But since Ive been battling a lot of emotional sstuff lately, Ive totally forgotten about my hands and lo and behold, for the past 4 months Ive typed pain free. Granted I happened to not use the computer as much, but still...pain free after 3 years of paranoia and careful tending to of my hand. Its really true-stop friggin paying attention to it, and it will cease. Its like a mild itch-focus on it and it will mentally destroy you and you will physically be bound to it-but if you can just shrug it off, it'll soon be nothing.

RSI seems to be one of the most common manifestations of TMS - it's amazing how many people say exactly the same thing. In my case I think it was the obsession with the symptoms that gradually got me more and more debilitated. I still get mild discomfort sometimes after typing a lot, but it's now in the same category as the mild discomfort i get in an old knee injury - something which has no impact on my life....

dtes87, can you write up a success story? I think it's really important that TMS recoveries get as many as possible - you could help change someone's life!

Check out the TMS website: www.rsi-backpain.co.uk

Edited by - Gibbon on 03/20/2010 02:09:30
Go to Top of Page

DrGUID

United Kingdom
44 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2010 :  08:24:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I got rid of my RSI as well. I had somehow conditioned myself to fear using a computer - even touching a keyboard was painful!

I have now unconditioned this and I was so successful that I conditioned myself to play a games console for hours every night without pain.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000