TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 where do I get Schechters tapes and I what books d
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

holly

USA
243 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2005 :  06:54:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know you all have mentioned some wonderful books and tapes. I would like to "cherry pick" and order the best of the best. I would like to take a poll if you all don't mind. So my friends, which tapes and books do you all agree are the very best? TT mentioned Schechters tapes. Exactly where do I get them from?

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2005 :  08:24:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holly,

To order TMS materials and books, go to the HOME PAGE of this site, click on LINKS or TMS RELATED BOOKS AND MATERIALS. There you will find all the books, audio and video materials that have been mentioned on this site. Also all the TMS practioners and how to contact them. Schechter's tapes can be ordered direcly from his office or Amazon.

Below is a link to Amazon and Schechters audios,(if I did it right), I've heard the quality on the CD's is better than on the cassettes.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1929997078/ref=pd_sim_b_4/002-0001275-9180869?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

Go to Top of Page

holly

USA
243 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2005 :  14:24:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks TT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page