TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Checking Back In
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devon_t_2007

8 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  22:01:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys it's been a while since I've posted so I thought I might. I'm doing well as I'm back into my workout routine...bought a treadmill, I run about 2 miles 4x a week and am starting to lose some of the weight I gained from not exercising from pain. I also started a pretty intense weight lifting routine. I have to say that I still have pain but it's greatly diminished from before, maybe these are just the small aches and pains of a normal human body.

It seems like my cure was just to get to know my own body, I noticed it's important to understand your emotional state.....STOP OBSESSING, this will tighten those muscles right up = PAIN! Also, I went from a diet consisting mostly of carbs and fats to a healthy diet with high protein and lots of fresh vegetables. I'm not sure if you can consider this TMS but I now understand how much stress can effect the body, it can be crippling.

I had a lot of held up guilt from a past relationship I was still getting over and was feeling a lot of insecurity...I feel this was my main trigger. I don't believe I could ever let go of all of this without the help of God, don't ever underestimate the power of God. I really hope someone reads my past posts and gets inspired to get some help, pain has controlled my life for nearly half of my teen years and up till now, don't live in pain anymore.

devon_t_2007

8 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2011 :  22:03:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://tmshelp.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6548&SearchTerms=tms , my old posts
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000