TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Gout
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

balto

839 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2012 :  10:04:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jegol71

You're welcome dude. In addition to lowering iron, or perhaps lowering iron is in addition to what I'm about to say, donating blood is one of the best things we can do for others, it installs us in the community through giving the gift of life, heals anger through charity, and just lets us plain feel great in a boon to our conflicted emotional systems. THAT'S TMS healing right there, regardless of iron status.

That would help greatly, I agreed.

Also, If you were to ask 100 gout sufferers, the majority of them would also suffered from some tms/anxiety symptoms or currently, recently lived throught some stressful period of their life. You need to do what your doctor said to control your gout problem, but also, you need to pay more attention at your emotion too, it could be one of the causes of gout. (personally I think it is the cause).

Enjoy your post Jego.

------------------------
No, I don't know everything. I'm just here to share my experience.
Go to Top of Page

kenny V

USA
268 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2012 :  08:56:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Id like to add something to consider for the gout suffers to explore further. I am not a gout expert nor have I suffered from it. However have studied the effects of heavy metals and the body for well over 10 years.

Jmho take info or leave it . Heavy metals stored in the body caused minerals to become skewed and have improper balance. . The term is called . Deranged minerals has a lot to do with how and why the body does/ does not store the proper amounts of minerals. It has an affect in what the body is able to store (and utilize) or what they call wasted away( don't utilize) . Hence resulting of lack of or improper balance. Deranged minerals/ poor mineral transport.

Now this gets complicated as to why and how, so I will give one illustration at what MAY hinder the process. If you do a test a CBC chem profile ( blood test) and get all your essential elements checked . It may show you have a HIGH level of Iron in your blood . ( however that may mean you body is NOT utilizing it ) . On the other side of the coin just because the level is LOW or shows that mineral is low. . May not mean you need to supplement it. Even tho it will/ MAY somewhat help because of the lack their of. Reason why not, because It can be the body is wasting it away and NOT utilizing it properly. Again something is hindering it from doing its job . Hope that made some sense.

Excess of lead in the body (bones) stored up has allot to do with reoccurring Gout symptoms and also deranged minerals . Also every mineral has a co mineral to help do its Job . Every essential element has a bad guy ( heavy metal element) that causes deranged mineral transport. Sorry Im not a chemist nor a clinical nutritionist so thats the best I can explain of the process.

Just saying ….... if anyone wants to dig deeper and get into the how and why than they may want to consider looking into that area as they help resolve their TMS symtoms .

My best
Kenny v

Always Hope For Recovery
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000