TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 What would you recommend me?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rotatorcuff

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2014 :  23:44:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey guys,

Intro to my background
After reading DR Sarno's book, I was able to heal my wirst/elbow tendinitis after a few weeks. In my particular case it is really really psychological but I now got a good control over it. Whenever I 'think' about it or 'fear' it, I'm starting to feel weird sensations in my arm/wrist. Sometimes I'm on the computer, using my mouse with the right hand and I think to myself ''I should not do that move'' then I can feel pain/heat in my LEFT wirst.. At this moment, all I got to do is to focus, tell my body to stop and after a while it's gone.

Shoulders injuries for 8 years..
Unfortunatly, it's not the same scenario with my Rotator Cuff problem. Right now I'm stuck with a Shoulder problem (Rotator Cuff problem) and I really don't know what to do about it. Everytime I start a workout routine, after 10 sessions I'm starting to feel pain in one of my shoulders and as I progress in my workout routine, I feel dizzyness and fatigue in my neck. I had this problem for now 8 years and I'm really SICK of this thing. I always stop working out because I feel depressed then when I find my courage back I start all over again, then I get stopped all of sudden by my shoulders injuries. I just want to take control of my life for once and I'm ready to do everything I can to end this thing right now!

What would you recommend me to put an end to my shoulder problem? Do you have any book, program, exercices, techniques or advices?
I'm dying to find a way..

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2014 :  00:00:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I suggest you look at the Rahe-Holmes list in the link below to find what stressful life situations maybe be the root causes of your TMS.

==================================================

TAKE THE HOLMES-RAHE STRESS TEST
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmes_and_Rahe_stress_scale

Edited by - tennis tom on 06/08/2014 00:01:49
Go to Top of Page

rotatorcuff

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2014 :  08:48:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, do you know any other book than John Sarno that I could read?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000