TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 is this typical of sciatica?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

walnut864

94 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2014 :  08:36:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yesterday I woke up and felt fine. Then at some point during the day I noticed some pain in the heel of my right foot. As the day progressed this pain could be felt down the back of my right leg, right buttocks and even coming up in between my groin making the skin on the right testicle and all the way up the right side of my penis very very sensitive. It is painful for my clothes to rub against that area.
I also get these shooting pains every few minutes on the right side of my penis. Bad enough you can see me jump a little bc of the pain. I didnt sleep well last night bc of the pain. It is sort of a searing, burning, stabbing pain. Came on pretty sudden and got worse quick. I have done nothing to injure anything. The day before I did help my brother load a pressure washer in the back of his truck but there was no immediate pain or any sign that lifting this pressure washer caused me any injury.
In my early to mid 20's I dealt with what the doctors finally diagnosed as sciatica. It was a deep dull aching pain that was relentless. It went down my right leg, sometimes in my right lower abdomen where you would expect appendix pain and right testicular pain. Then it was more a very painful dull ache. Never found any structural abnormalities. It eventually went away on its own and over the years even now it has flared up and it would last for maybe a day then be gone which is a blessing considering this used to last weeks at a time.
The reason why I am asking is because Ive never had this pain on the side of penis. Im used a deep aching pain. this seems very close to the skin and painful to touch. Thanks for reading.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000