TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Free Rapid Recovery Webinar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2014 :  18:58:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello fellow TMSers,

I will be conducting a free webinar titled, "How to Recover Rapidly from Back, Neck, Hand, and Knee Pain to Live a Pain-Free and Active Life." It is scheduled for Tuesday, 11/18/2014 @ 12pm PST. For more information please visit http://rapidrecovery.myinstapage.com/

I will be giving detailed explanation of TMS and the Nine-Step Rapid Recovery Plan. The presentation will be for 40 minutes allowing plenty of time for Q/A. Hope this will facilitate your journey to a TMS-free life.

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net

Edited by - fredamir on 11/04/2014 22:30:57

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  07:45:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Fred, free is good around this site, after the allopaths have emptied TMS'ers pockets, there's not much coin left for things that really work. I read your book after the Good Doctor's and got much good stuff out of it and remember it fondly and it still makes my joints warm and fuzzy thinking about it. I'll have to buy another copy, I was looking for it the other day on my TMS bookshelf and probably lent it out to some soul in pain. Your book is a great one in the pantheon of TMS literature and I recommend it highly to all.

Cheers,
tt
Go to Top of Page

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  07:55:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tennis tom

Hi Fred, free is good around this site, after the allopaths have emptied TMS'ers pockets, there's not much coin left for things that really work. I read your book after the Good Doctor's and got much good stuff out of it and remember it fondly and it still makes my joints warm and fuzzy thinking about it. I'll have to buy another copy, I was looking for it the other day on my TMS bookshelf and probably lent it out to some soul in pain. Your book is a great one in the pantheon of TMS literature and I recommend it highly to all.

Cheers,
tt

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net
Go to Top of Page

fredamir

87 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  08:02:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your kind words Tom. I am glad you found my story helpful. It has 15 years since its publication. When i was writing it many people told me do not waste time writing it since I am not an MD. But I really believed that there are people in pain that were going through what I went through and could benefit.

Interesting that I have heard from many readers that what they liked about my book was that I was not an MD--just a patient like themselves looking for a cure.

Cheers!

Fred Amir
www.rapidrecovery.net
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2014 :  10:50:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, I forgot to mention the title of your TMS book:

It's "RAPID RECOVERY FROM BACK PAIN" by Fred Amir. Anyone still struggling with TMS need to read it, you'll see yourself in it.

http://www.amazon.com/Rapid-Recovery-Back-Neck-Pain-ebook/dp/B0056VBF4I

Edited by - tennis tom on 11/06/2014 10:31:43
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000