TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Breast cancer - need support :(
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2015 :  09:54:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fascinating video about Dr Hamer New German Medicine... this is so similar to John Sarno...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPb-rGRBjJs

Go to Top of Page

Ace1

USA
1040 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2015 :  11:11:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are truly thinking from a tms perspective, the only reason a chemo would cause another cancer is because of the symptom imperative. Therefore if she takes the chemo and she develops something later, it's because she hasn't fixed the root emotional problems/ nervous strain in her life.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2015 :  13:59:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Ace

Thanks Ace. In other words chemo could give us more time to solve the TMS issues, right?

Anyway, I totally agree with your later replys. When i first got sick, my pain went from my arms to my entire body. I had red marcs, on my arms, and circulatory problems all over my body. I had somthing they (Drs) cal REynaud Phenomenon (which is TMS). I had places where I selective losed my hair. On my legs, in the beard area, etc... Because, I thought i had, and later was diagnosed with, RSD/CRPS, which I'm now 100% sure is TMS. And you can see all over the net dradfull images of people, who think they are terrible heal with RSD, when they are not.

They even get into comas, because their DRs fear them about this pseudo uncurable disease. I once read in this form, that RSD could be a form of extreme TMS. It it for SURE!!!

So I also know what fear can do. It took me 5 years to recover from chronic pain. 3 years to believe in TMS, after knowing about it, but when I finaly convinced myself and my brain, that I didn't have nothing deadly, I got better overnight. This true... my blood flow normaly, my hair started to grow simetricaly, etc... everything went to normal.

I read this in a book: Placebo Effect: How Bruno Klopfer Cured Cancer With the Help of Distilled Water (http://www.virsmai.com/blog/placebo-effect). This is not science fiction So we can indeed with our brains cure terminal cancer. In that way, we can also cause cancer to ourselves. The fear, and doubts its what keep us sick. The DRs who promote that fear, and say let's hope for a miracle cure of cancer, are the ones that are making us doubting, ad affraid. They hide natural remissions from us...

I was fortunate to develope a not live threatning disease. Despite fear almost killed myself. I had time to understand, and to change my way of thinking about deseases. This takes time, and there are some forms of cancer that don't give you time for learning TMS.

Again,

Thanks.

By the way this is a great truth. It is like nature's way to help us to comite suicide:

"Neuropeptides directly link our thoughts with our bodies. With their help, human bodies become one united and perfect system that is able to harmonize, heal, and even regenerate itself.

And vice versa, this system of emotional and chemical balance can cause every person who has negative thoughts about himself or others to get cancer or any other disease. It seems that sometimes, nature, even using brutal methods, perfectly balances human kind by giving diseases to all who aren’t happy with their life"

For me it is sometimes difficult to cure from TMS becuse we were born with the notion that we need a healer to cure ourselves...

Edited by - filipe on 06/02/2015 01:52:03
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2015 :  08:29:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Balto :)

I really beleive that what you mentioned in your reply is the right ways to go. However, chemo is going to start next week. I'm affraid chemo will undermine her abillity to heal. To tell you the truth, I'm more affraid of the "cure" than of the disease itself. I'm affraid western medicine is indeed killing us. I know she could get well without these treatments, I know it in my heart. But she has chosen tha path of conventional treatment, and I have to support her decision... but I'm affraid...

Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2015 :  05:05:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by altherunner

... but I can't help but think the treatment for her first cancer makes her vulnerable to another type of cancer. The German New medicine is interesting, too. You sound like you are very supporting to her, you are a good man.

Hi altherrunner. When you say this, are you talking about the symptom imperative? Or are you sayng that probably, the drug she used to treat herself, caused cancer? I heard bad things about Aldara/iquimod
cream (http://www.naturalnews.com/019906_Aldara_drug_side_effects.html).

I thinks that one should avoid drugs/medicine at any cost...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000