TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Triple positive breast cancer - please HELP!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ace1

USA
1040 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2015 :  05:28:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Filipe there is nothing you can do for your wife now except allow her to get conventional treatment and just support her. You can explain things as time goes on and lead by example but there is no way to force her to understand it despite it being the truth. Some people are wonderful people and we love them dearly but will never be able to understand tms or how to reverse it. This is even true for people open to the idea in some cases
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2015 :  06:05:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I totally agree with you Ace. I was very lucky to have a benign form of TMS. Even so, it took me almost 5 years to overcome it. I decided to believe in Dr Sarno, because I had no alternative, and I didn't want to be a cripple for the rest of my life. I also had been very lucky, because I avoided all surgery Drs advised me to do.

The only thing I regreted doing was a stupid manipulation/spine adjustment done by a non reliable Chrirpractor, I met on the street. Thank god there weren't any permanente damage :).

Fear was almost killing me, but fear also kept from avoiding 3 surgeries. Although I took almost any pain medication you can think of.

What is making me said is watching her going through all the side effects of Chemo. She is also being advise by Dr not to get sun, going to the beach, etc which could heal her...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000