TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 The truth about cancer - Dr. Leonard Coldwell
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/28/2015 :  13:53:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This guy is great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoaji2ivvK4

"the simplest explanation is usually the correct one"

Edited by - filipe on 06/28/2015 14:01:42

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 06/29/2015 :  21:23:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like Dr. Coldwell, are there any doctors like him in Portugal?
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2015 :  09:50:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by altherunner

I like Dr. Coldwell, are there any doctors like him in Portugal?

No way!! Altherrunner, In Portugal we copy everything you do (I suppose you are American, right?). We copy everything the americans do (mainstream, I mean). We are eager to live the american way of living. Our salaries are very low, comparing to the American ones, one, but still we compete in our jobs, the american way. Luckly America is a big country and democrátic so there is room for different opinions, but in Portugal we are so small. There is little room for people that think outside the box. This is like a small village. People here are a bit smalltown, even in Lisbon. Don't Forget the great impact, tv serials like Dr House, and ER has on the general public. Luckly Internet is changing all this :)

I had a strange reaction to a MRÎ exam (I thought it was strange, until knowing there is more complaints, over the Internet). I still don't know what it happens. I got burned when I did the exam. I suffered for almost 3 years in pain. The only explanation they give me back then, for what it has succeded with me, where I did the exam, was that they follow the FDA guidelines, so I must be crazy. And that's all. FDA rules here and in most european countries... I think FDA even rules on the moon :)

Oh! Wait, we are good in Soccer. Not everything is lost, though...

Edited by - filipe on 06/30/2015 09:53:21
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2015 :  21:14:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe - I am in Canada, we have some independent doctors, but most conform to the mainstream big pharma agenda. At least you guys have a soccer team!
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2015 :  05:04:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi Filipe - I am in Canada, we have some independent doctors, but most conform to the mainstream big pharma agenda. At least you guys have a soccer team!

We didn't win agains Sweden yesterday though :(
But you are good in Ice Hockey, right? We don't have enough snow here :(
So for someone, that lives in Canada, what can you say about Essiac? Is it placebo?

Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2015 :  21:18:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The nurse that made it was very well known and respected. I tried the tea for a while, but it didn't have any affect on my white blood cell count. Leukemia is different from other cancers, so it may work for some one else. I have been taking ldn for about a year, and it has lowered my white blood cell count a bit over that time.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2015 :  01:37:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

The nurse that made it was very well known and respected. I tried the tea for a while, but it didn't have any affect on my white blood cell count. Leukemia is different from other cancers, so it may work for some one else. I have been taking ldn for about a year, and it has lowered my white blood cell count a bit over that time.

Funny you talked about LDN. I also took it for 2 years. I really noticed the diffecrence. I know that increases the production of endophins, right? Anyway, I stop taking it, and then I had a relapsed from my chronic pain. But then I never took LDN anymore. I just believe Sarno's theories with all my heart and got cured overnight from my chronic pain. So I never knew if it was a placebo or not... Or maybe I just been able to raise my endorphins naturally, by just being happy and aware of what causes diseases... I think LDN really raised endropihns but you can also doi it. Just be happy, and confidente, and fearless... FEAR was my worst enemy...

Edited by - filipe on 07/03/2015 01:42:44
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2015 :  21:36:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - I don't take it for pain, I have read it helps leukemia, and it seems to have been slowing lowering my white blood cell count.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2015 :  02:09:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Hi - I don't take it for pain, I have read it helps leukemia, and it seems to have been slowing lowering my white blood cell count.

I know, but LDN raised wndrophins, and I think depression is what causes disease. Why can't you say you are cured? Have you tried forgeting cancer? Remove the label (sick), that Drs put you? Maybe is this what is making us sick. The labesl that we get from these people, that don't understand nothing about diseases... even if we ghave no signs of the disease thay say it is in remission... they just promote fear in all of us...

By the way Altherrunner how can I get 2 stars, like you? I'm tiered of being the one star guy :( LOL

Edited by - filipe on 07/04/2015 02:16:41
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2015 :  20:10:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I appreciate what you are saying, I don't think about cancer or fear it now, but I have some results with ldn and it's not expensive, so I will continue it for another year. I was seeing a Doctor of Chinese medicine that said attitude is 50% of the treatment of cancer.
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2015 :  20:14:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the stars are for how many posts you have.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000