TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 ACE1, What can you tell me about DCA?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2015 :  18:07:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Ace,

What can you tell me about DCA? Does it works? How can I get it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nTg53izwpE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uY3bfU3vG4

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 06/30/2015 :  21:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe - I took DCA for one year, it did help a bit lowering my white blood cell count, but it plateaued after a year. I think breast cancer results might be very different than what I have (blood cancer). After a year, I started to get some minor side effects, so I stopped.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 07/01/2015 :  04:58:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by altherunner

Hi Filipe - I took DCA for one year, it did help a bit lowering my white blood cell count, but it plateaued after a year. I think breast cancer results might be very different than what I have (blood cancer). After a year, I started to get some minor side effects, so I stopped.

Thanks Altherunner. I search a bit more over the net about DCA, and notice that they weren't being tottaly honest, when they stated that there is no danger side-effects. So back at square one.

I saw this documentary (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX8saD8fATw), and I also read awfull things about chemo on the net. My wife is doing chemo and she is starting to feel those nasty side-effecs. I'm worried, so I begin telling that she should think twice before doing it. Am I doing the right thing? What is the truth about chemo and cancer?

I just don't understand, why it is importante to do chemo, if chemo doesn't cure cancer, and if cancer is a result of chronic stress (of this I'm 100% sure). What is the point of doing chemo afterall? Is like taking an aspirin to drop your fever, withouth treating its root cause. Everybody in this fórum told me that my wife should follow the conventional treatment... but why? As far as I understand nobody dies of breastcancer... people die of supposedly the spread of cancer...which for me is due to fear of cancer, and maybe due to conventional treatment...

Can you explain me why it is important to follow conventional medicine, in terms of TMS, I mean? Can you also explain me Ace1? I'm so affraid of not doing the right thing, when I'm telling my wife not to do it, or it least to think about it... should I stop "harrasing" my wife? Should I just let it go... I cannot stand seeing her sick... until she knew about her cancer she seemed so healthy... phisically, I mean...

Thanks

Edited by - filipe on 07/01/2015 05:00:53
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/02/2015 :  21:22:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is no conventional treatment for what I have, I was kind of glad, because I wouldn't want to do chemo. It is a personal choice for everyone. I have a friend that had a big tumour on his neck, he had it removed and did chemo and is ok. I may have done the same thing, hard to say.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2015 :  01:28:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by altherunner

There is no conventional treatment for what I have, I was kind of glad, because I wouldn't want to do chemo. It is a personal choice for everyone. I have a friend that had a big tumour on his neck, he had it removed and did chemo and is ok. I may have done the same thing, hard to say.

Thanks Altherrunner. You have been a friend :). In a way, I guess you were lucky, because you didn't had chemo. I'm really in panic to see my wife doing it. I don't buy the theory that cancer spreads. It just doesn't make sence to me. I know that they don't agree and don't understand what is cancer spreading. They even don't know if it spreads. Dr Hamer said it is just more cancers that appear because of fear, so I don't understand why this urge on removing cancer form, in my wife's case, her breast. I understand if the tumor affect a vital organ...

Edited by - filipe on 07/03/2015 01:31:11
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2015 :  21:41:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I could see that fear could spread disease. I find Dr. Hamer's work very interesting. You know, I wondered if because my tms subsided, that the leukemia was a bigger distraction. Lately, I have lost my fear of it and dying, and it has gotten better. Could also be the ldn or coincidence, but just thought I would mention. Glad to be a friend when you are in a panic about your wife. I would feel the same if my wife was ill.
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2015 :  20:13:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I re-read The Mindbody Prescription, forgot what a good book it is.
Go to Top of Page

Ace1

USA
1040 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2015 :  17:00:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't know anything about dca
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 07/14/2015 :  16:07:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ace1

I don't know anything about dca

Sorry to insist Ace, I'm trying to convince myself to accept the fact that my wife choose to do chemo, but I still don't understand the point of it. Why is it so necessary for the tumor to shrink? If noone dies of breast cancer itself, why do you think it is necessary to go with the standard treatment? By the way, do you have skype? I really need to speak to someone. I got my whole family against me right now. They all think I'm crazy, just by questioning the standard treatment.

Thanks,

Edited by - filipe on 07/14/2015 16:11:13
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2015 :  22:06:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - I had my yearly checkup, my white blood cell count was down, and other markers were good. LDN may be helping, or it could be a tms type result, as I have been ignoring my diagnosis, prognosis, etc. I am still at stage zero after 7 years ( I am knocking on wood as I type this)
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2015 :  12:18:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,

But why do you say you're at stage zero? Don't we all are at stage zero? I mean, if we have cancers every day, that are managed by our immune system, why do we bother to worry about it? Somone sais ignorance is a blessing...

Sorry if i missunderstood what you say about stage zero.

Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2015 :  19:24:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi - the oncologist called it stage zero, I think meaning that I have no symptoms. he actually seems quite disappointed about it.
Go to Top of Page

Ace1

USA
1040 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  13:23:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Flipe, I'm sorry but I don't respond personally to anyone outside the forum. You are welcome to ask me questions here however that may benefit everyone.

I think she should take standard treatment because it takes time to change someone's conditioned mind. That's my best advice for you. What if she fails with tms treatment, how would you feel? I think it is very dangerous to also recommend that to a loved one because if you choose not to take standard treatment, you know that if you fail, it was your own choice going into it.

I myself who is trying to teach everyone else how to overcome this process, am not sure that would succeed with cancer if I did it alone without conventional medicine. I would hope so, but it really is a difficult process. The fear of the word cancer by itself is very powerful.

Al congrats on you continued stability. Many doctors just want to be right by confirming that someone will get worse as they predicted and they need the treatment they are recommending. Maybe it's time to change physicians if he is disappointed with you well being.

Rai stage 0 cll means no lymph node enlargement and no abnormalities in your spleen, platlets and rbcs.
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2015 :  20:41:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Ace, you would think the oncologist would have explained it to me.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000