TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Some breast cancers may clear up without treatment
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2015 :  13:15:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wonder why no Dr mentioned this study to me, nor to my wife?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/some-breast-cancers-may-clear-up-without-treatment-study-1.706842

Edited by - filipe on 08/16/2015 13:24:04

Sam908

70 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2015 :  13:42:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There's something called The Spontaneous Remission project, which catalogs and documents cases like these. You might want to look into it.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2015 :  13:55:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sam908 :). I just wanted to share this study, because I do beleive that every cancer will go away of you choose a TMS approach. That is, if you focosus on the Psychological instead of the physical.
Go to Top of Page

marsha

252 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2015 :  14:38:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have had breast cancer . I believe it wold be extremely foolish and dangerous to depend on TMS theory for a cure. It takes awhile for some people to get rid of chronic pain. You wouldn't want to die waiting .
Pathological illness should never be ignored. this is clearly stated by all TMS practitioners
Marsha.
Go to Top of Page

altherunner

Canada
511 Posts

Posted - 08/16/2015 :  20:38:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe - I had previously taken cesium chloride for a year, it is a treatment of low ph therapy. It did not lower my white blood cell count after a year, so I stopped. My father in law has type 4 liver cancer, and was sent home from the hospital. he is older and fragile, and would most likely not do well with chemo. I had a month worth of cesium and potassium left, so he tried it starting Friday. Saturday evening he walked to the grocery store. That does not sound like a big deal, but he had not got out of bed for over a month, and had not eaten any solid food. He went and bought a bunch of food and seems to be doing well. Just wanted to mention, everyone is different. It is not cheap, about $300/month US funds. I can email you the vendor's name if you like,I am going to buy it for him if he wants to continue.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2015 :  01:22:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marsha

I have had breast cancer . I believe it wold be extremely foolish and dangerous to depend on TMS theory for a cure."

No body dies of Breast Cancer. No body... you may die of other cancer (because you have less time to deal with TMS), but not of breast cancer... So it is foolish not to try anything else, and just go with the standard treatment, because you are affraid. So in the end, you continue to run away from your fears. That is, perpetuating TMS. As most of the women, you have choosen the standard treatment because you were affraid of dying, and not because of anything else... In the end, you are just giving up to fear, dispair, anxiety and TMS... all people that do the standard treatment that I know, justify their decision, based on fear... not rationality, and sense...

Edited by - filipe on 08/17/2015 01:49:52
Go to Top of Page

marsha

252 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2015 :  11:16:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So many people men and women die of breast cancer. Where did you ever get the idea that no body dies. Breast cancer can be cured if caught early enough. Breast cancer metastasizes just like any other cancer. It often travels to the bones and the brain
. But it is still breast cancer.
I had stopped coming to this sit about a year or so ago.
Now I know why. Please be careful about what you post. Misinformation can cost
someone their lives.
So check your facts or don't post.
Marsha
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 08/17/2015 :  13:58:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From what I read there is no such thing as metastasiz. It is just a theory that is old and doesn't make any sense, if you analise it carefully. It is like several theories, like the dozens I read to explain chronic pain. Breast cancer doesn't kill you... It is not a vital organ...

Anyway, I don't understand why are you so upset... People have the right to question all theories....

You should read this book:

bad pharma, from Ben Goldacre

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bad-Pharma-companies-mislead-patients/dp/0007350740

Edited by - filipe on 08/17/2015 15:33:06
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2015 :  05:28:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by marsha

So many people men and women die of breast cancer. Where did you ever get the idea that no body dies. Breast cancer can be cured if caught early enough. Breast cancer metastasizes just like any other cancer. It often travels to the bones and the brain
. But it is still breast cancer.
I had stopped coming to this sit about a year or so ago.
Now I know why. Please be careful about what you post. Misinformation can cost
someone their lives.
So check your facts or don't post.
Marsha

http://www.healthbeatblog.com/2013/05/breast-cancer-awareness-marketing-fear-part-1/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000