TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 Everything is not TMS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page  
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2015 :  10:28:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If Alexis was trolling, she got you hook line and sinker. Here we go again.

“If you call one of these people out, expect the same reaction you get from any other fanatic.”

Andy
Past TMS Experience in 2000, with success.
Charlie Horse on neck for 20 years, is almost gone.
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
Go to Top of Page

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2015 :  16:52:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From Urban Dictionary

"trolling"

Being a prick on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Guy: "I just found the coolest ninja pencil in existence."

Other Guy: "I just found the most retarded thread in existence."

Andy
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
Go to Top of Page

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2015 :  17:14:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was once trolled:

Three years ago I had the misfortune to get a fisherman’s trolling line tangled in my windsurfing fin. The tri barbed fin stuck in my foot strap with a clatter and thud, missing my foot by inches. I jumped in the water and wound the fishing line around the fin even more. As the line broke the two fishermen waved fists at me, they were really mad. I was more TMS relieved than TMS mad, as I imagined myself being pulled along with a three barbed hook in my leg. As a gesture of my good fortune I gave the hook to another fisherman.

Andy
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
Go to Top of Page

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 11/20/2015 :  19:40:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK you guys have got me on a roll, here is another fishy story:

While doing my windsurfing-civic duty of picking up fishing line, I accidently hooked my finger. There it was hooked through my index finger at the first joint. I remember the green lure dangling iridescently in the sunlight. As it wriggled the adjacent nerves tingled and rebelled in searing pain.

My confident fireman friend pointed out the pros and cons of the hospital waiting room verses time lost windsurfing. He offered to remove it, and I willingly handed him my pliers, I had recently seen a u-tube video of hook removal, and assumed he knew what he was doing, after all we trust our firemen don’t we, as they know first aid? Instead of cutting off the barb and unhooking he just yanked the offending hook from my finger, the shock made me flush red and I passed out.

Coming to I immediately thought of “balto”, for that week we had been discussing “TMS distraction theory” and I sure needed this right then. I hurriedly administered Nu- Skin, and climbed aboard a windsurfer. Now the moral of the storey could be “never trust a fireman”, but I prefer “Ignoring and accepting pain with a distraction really worked for me”.

Andy
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
Go to Top of Page

susan828

USA
291 Posts

Posted - 11/25/2015 :  19:24:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To Tom..my bloodwork was perfect before I discovered the cancer. Mine has a specific marker which was very elevated. I would not have known I had cancer from the bloodwork alone. I had pain, had a colonoscopy which was perfect, then went to gyn and had a sonogram and boom...there were the tumors.

I know that there are some cancers like leukemia that show up on bloodwork. You can of course google which ones do. I post this for the benefit of people who attribute everything to stress. Had I been more vigilant, I would have had the exams sooner and could have caught this sooner. It's 2.5 years now and right now there are no signs...so my hope is that this will stay gone.
Go to Top of Page

filipe

Portugal
280 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2015 :  04:15:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trolls Used by Big Pharma to Attack Vaccine Objectors:

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/internet-trolls-may-be-trained-government-agents-according-to-leaked-document/

"These trolls are also adept in creating fake personalities with fake email addresses so that they can continue to infiltrate those who publish the other side of the vaccine debate: - See more at: http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/internet-trolls-may-be-trained-government-agents-according-to-leaked-document/#sthash.3fPK6qgQ.dpuf"

(In this case, Trolls Used by Big Pharma to attack TMS... That's definitely the case here)

For me it was impossible to attend a forum about something, like TMS, that I don't understand or that I'm totally against... Let's face it... there are people here for whom "nothing is TMS"...

Edited by - filipe on 11/26/2015 04:20:10
Go to Top of Page

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2015 :  13:33:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe,

"For me it was impossible to attend a forum about something, like TMS, that I don't understand or that I'm totally against."

Then why are you here, you clearly don’t understand or accept that other people have differing opinions?

Andy
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
Go to Top of Page

andy64tms

USA
589 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2015 :  10:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Filipe,

“Let's face it... there are people here for whom "nothing is TMS"...”

I’d really like to face up to this and know who these people are, I’ve been here three years and never seen one? Please name them?

Andy
Books:
Healing Back Pain
Unlearn your Pain
The Great Pain Deception
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2015 :  12:53:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not EVERYTHING is TMS but a good deal of what ails wo/mankind is. According to Dr. Sarno, about 80% of what people are in the waiting room or ER for, IS TMS. There are obvious things that are not TMS and should be treated through allopathic structural medicine methods like a bone sticking out due to a compound fracture. Modern medicine has become really good at treating real things and performing modern miracles like heart transplants, and if you believe what you read on the internet, head transplants, but you'll have to go to some remote village in China for that and bring an accupuncturist.

Thanks to the Cartesians, (not the Kardashians), the HUGE role of the mind is not taken into account for chronic pain sufferers. Except, when the waiting room regulars are whispered about in the doc's reception office as being "mental", and given another pill to go away, and neutralize the effects of the previous pill.

So what we're left with is huge amounts of mis-dx'es, with the structuralists desperately searching for something "real" to hang their rx or pt's on--like the majority of lymes's, cf, fibro, and alzheimers--(they've made a dis-ease out of getting old).

Edited by - tennis tom on 12/02/2015 10:42:33
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000