TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 oxy dep can heart you!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smoothd

29 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2015 :  05:04:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when my sharp back pain began 2 years ago i was told i have a minor bulging disc and that might have caused the problem, some doctors said it cannot be because the bulge is minor and the pain was 10/10 (was 6 months on meds)

back than i didnt know about tms and its symptoms so ive read on youtube that for back pain its best to move around and continue working out (if you do) , so i did... the next 3 days i had a bulge in my back that was insanely sore and aching..

i know understand that my back muscle was so dry out of blood and lost its elasticity so i was able to tear it.. the doctor didnt know how i was able to do that he never saw that before

i think that its not advised to workout when your muscles are in extreme oxy dep state.. you can tear them more easly...

just for you guys to know

smoothd

29 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2015 :  05:17:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
by the way there is a big scar tissue there now shown on mri, i know its not the cause of the pain but thats for life.. ;/
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2015 :  09:48:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothd

...i know understand that my back muscle was so dry out of blood and lost its elasticity so i was able to tear it.. the doctor didnt know how i was able to do that he never saw that before

i think that its not advised to workout when your muscles are in extreme oxy dep state.. you can tear them more easly...

This does not jibe with Dr. Sarno's TMS theory, he says it's only a few muscle cells, a minute area, that are being deprived of o2 and that it cannot cause serious damage but is excrusciatingly painful--more painful then real injuries. He says "If it's too heavy too lift, you wouldn't be able to lift it." The Good Doctor's opinion regarding exercising is to continue doing normal activities--maybe not the World's Strongest Man Contest. Your docs seem to share this opinion, never having seen your injury before. Not trying to belittle your pain and suffering, but not wanting to dissuade people from "doing".Everyone has to decide for themselves when it's prudent to trying pushing through and when it's time to give it a rest for a while.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000