TMSHelp Forum
TMSHelp Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ | Resources | Links | Policy
Username:
Password:

Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 TMSHelp
 TMSHelp General Forum
 TMS - levator ani syndrome , rectal spams
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Om Sharma

India
17 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2016 :  08:40:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I belong to a small town from India,facing divorce case in court since 2007 with separation of the both children. My mother and father passed out in this period. I had hemorrhoid dectomy in April 2014 and since then I am continuously suffering from terrible constant rectal pain, spasm and extreme straining bowel movement . Sitting, walking, Everythig became impossible for me.
Every time, every Doctor diagnosed it and declaired it nothing except mere constipation.
I lost all hopes in my life because of the incapability of routine life due to the constant pain.
Then I determined to diagnosis and to cure this problem myself own. After to much hunting efforts , at last I come to knew that I am a victim of TMS which is known as Levator ani syndrome.
It was a result of continuous mental stress, anxiety, suppressed anger and the deep grief which I was bearing for so long period. I was not alone and unique sample of this indefinable condition.There are numerous persons in the world who are suffering from these pains (TMS) and it is almost an incurable disorder.
I got a lot of information about TMS and this syndrome from all possible sources includind Dr. Sarno also. I read Dr. Sarno's 'Healing Back Pain' very deeply and tried my best to relaxe the mind. I tried almost every remedy/therepy suggested by anyone but all in vain, the results were only temporary.
Then by co-incident I come in touch with homoepathy treatment and rest is rest now.
I asure everyone, one who is suffering from this levator ani syndrome or the rectal spasm problem or any kind of TMS, must seek some expert homeopath and got proper treatment . Homeopathy definitely cures it from its root level permanently.
It is absolutely efficient and almost cost for nothing.

Edited by - Om Sharma on 01/30/2016 01:32:33

Om Sharma

India
17 Posts

Posted - 01/12/2016 :  23:12:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Symptoms -

I always feel restless , irritated and short tempered.
the stomach feels distended, All food taken into the stomach seems to turn into flatus. constant rectal pain. Completely unable and unfit for any work. Life has become almost impossible ...... a great misery.
I have got a lot of information about Levator ani syndrome from various web site including Wise Anderson's Protocol . Following symptoms of my disorder matches with the list of symptoms given by them -
Rectal spasm
• rectal spasm during and after bowel movement. Even soft & loose stool passes with great straining.
Rectal prolapse
• occurs partial rectal prolapse because of staraining during bowel movements.
Sitting pain
•        Sitting triggers or exacerbates discomfort/pain/symptoms
•        Sitting is one of the great sufferings and scares in pelvic pain and makes all aspects of normal life difficult
•        Sitting pain usually starts out milder in the morning but after sitting through the day, there is increased discomfort that lasts into the night. Very miserable.
Discomfort or relief after a bowel movement•        Relief after a bowel movement occurs temporarily when the tight pelvic muscles relax
•        Discomfort after a bowel movement . The post bowel movement pain triggers symptoms more strongly for the rest of the day.
•        Once the stool passes through the relaxed anal sphincter and out of the body, the internal anal sphincter reflexively closes.  That is, the anal sphincter tightens up more than it was tight before the bowel movement and sometimes appears to go into a kind of painful spasm
Symptoms migrate or change location•        Sometimes pain or sensation will appear in one part of the pelvis or abdomen and then the next day it is elsewhere
Heat (hot bath or shower, heating pad) helps temporarily•        Hot water or heat often helps temporarily, 
Cold weather and cloudy weather flares up symptoms .
Urinary Frequency and Urinary Urgency•        There is typically a feeling of something always nagging in the bladder/urethra/genitals and typically after someone urinates, patients report that they don’t feel ‘emptied’ after urination and are left with the feeling of having to urinate again even though there is little to urinate
•        The sense of relaxation one feels after normal urination when there is no pelvic pain is not there.
•      Sometimes discomfort or burning during urination associated with pelvic floor dysfunction
Nocturia (frequent urination at night)Reduced urinary stream and hesitancy of urination .
Have to wait to initiate a stream of urine
Perineal pain (pain between the anus and scrotum )  Pain or discomfort during or after ejaculation•        Increased discomfort hours or the day after sexual activity .
Genital pain (penile pain in men)•      some times pain at the tip and shaft of the penis is a common symptom
•      penile pain is sometimes accompanied with a redness at the tip
Testicle pain or discomfort
•        Testicular pain/discomfort is particularly miserable and scary
•        Pain/discomfort is felt in one testicle or another
•        Sometimes the cremaster muscles pull up the testicles or penis, especially when the anal sphincter is sore and this can be very disconcerting                   
Coccyx (tailbone) pain
•        It is typically referred pain from the pelvic floor or muscles attached to the tailbone and not from the tailbone itself
Low back pain (on one side or both)•        Discomfort can be on one side or another or migrate from one side to another

CT Scan, MRIs, X-ray, fail to detect anything problematic in those with muscle based pelvic pain
Reduced libido (reduced interest in sex)•    reduced libido is a mix of anxiety, reduced self-esteem and pelvic pain which all mitigate against sexual arousal and sexual interest, and resolution of pain and dysfunction of the pelvic muscles usually resolves reduced libido
Anxiety about having sex and ‘erectile dysfunction’•        Because sex can be painful or painful afterward, there is often a conditioned withdrawal from having sex to avoid pain
Anxiety and catastrophic thinking•        The most difficult part of pelvic pain tends to be the catastrophic thought that it will never go away
•        Anxiety and catastrophic thinking distracts patients’ attention away from life and paints an unacceptable picture of the future
Depression•   The thought that it will never go away triggers depression
•        Where doctors cannot help and one sees no light at the end of the tunnel, depression and/or anxious depression is the rule rather than the exception
Social withdrawal and difficulty in intimate relations•        Social withdrawal results from chronic pain and distracts from any enjoyment of the moment
Impairment of self-esteem
•        Self-esteem almost always goes down with this pelvic pain
Sleep disturbance•        Sleep disturbance is common, either wake up to urinate or wake up because of pain and anxiety
Stress increases pain•        ordinary stresses as well as extraordinary stresses tend to increase symptoms
•        when stress has triggered pelvic pain, the stress tends to triggers the tension-anxiety-pain-protective guarding cycle that continues after the stress has gone
Helplessness and Hopelessness•        Helplessness and hopelessness is the real suffering with this chronic pelvic pain

Edited by - Om Sharma on 01/12/2016 23:18:56
Go to Top of Page

Om Sharma

India
17 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2016 :  00:20:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After knowing that I am suffering from IBS, levator ani syndrome and prolapsus ani, I read dr. Sarno's book 'Healing back pain', very attentively. Really this book is a Bible of TMS. It made me understood the disorder deeply but as Dr. Sarno himself says that it is an involentery action of muscles and nerves, A cruel trick created by unconscious mind to relaxed itself from all its burden so one can not do much with it volentery. You can not dodge your own mind for a long time to feel it relaxed. As soon as it finds chance, it atonce aggravates the symptoms again , thus it is almost an incurable condition.
Tired of trying all possible remedies for it including alopathy drugs, surgery, ayurveda, herbs, yoga, physical exercises, massages, meditation, spiritual prayers and all and all, I left hope. I accepted the fate with a life, all time suffering from constant pelvic and rectal pain. Completely disabled person......
By the blessings of god, one of my acquainted suggested me to try homeopathy treatment. As being a curious person I my self tried to get information about muscle spasm remedies in homeopathy and to my wonder, it has all solutions of this painful monster disorder since last 200 years. It doesn't cure a disease but it cures a patient according to individual symptoms, both physical and mental from the root level permanently.
I consulted an quite well experienced local homeopath for my problem on this 21st December 2015. He started my treatment with only three or four medicines.
I was almost unable for even a short walking or sitting or travelling at that time but at present I have approximately 60 to 70% relief. Now I am going on my 8 hours job regularly and all others outdoor works with a slight, tolerable pain. According to my dr. It will take 3 to six months time for a complete and permanent recovery.

Edited by - Om Sharma on 01/17/2016 20:32:52
Go to Top of Page

tennis tom

USA
4746 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2016 :  20:02:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Om Sharma

...thus it is almost an incurable condition.

...I consulted an quite well experienced local homeopath for my problem on this 21st December 2015. He started my treatment with only three or four medicines.

... 60 to 70% relief.

... According to my dr. It will take 3 to six months time for a complete and permanent recovery.

Well it looks like you aren't a spammer after-all, from your multiple threads it looked like spam. Best of luck to you and hope your "cure" sticks. Keep us posted in the next 3-6 months as to how the homeopathy cure endures.

Since this is a TMS site, I have to defend Dr. Sarno's cure. TMS is NOT incurable as you stated and Dr. Sarno has a long clinical career curing thousands to prove it. Thousands have also been cured who have read his books. So, TMS is VERY curable, but you must BELIEVE that's your problem. As long as you have lingering doubts that your symptom is of structural origins and have hope that somebody, some substance or some treatment will do the trick, then the stubborn unconscious will keep doing it's job, trying to protect you with psychosomatic TMS symptoms as a defense mechanism.

What were the four medicines your homeopath gave you? Science is repeatable and medicine is a science. Let me know what they are and I'll run out to the Whole Foods homeopathy aisle and pick some up.
Go to Top of Page

Om Sharma

India
17 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2016 :  10:03:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

First of all thanks Mr. Tom that I am not a spam.
I am really getting better day by day after the hellsome suffering of this levator ani syndrome , IBS and rectal prolaps' problem for two years.
I am hearty grateful to dr. Sarno for ever because he is the only light in the darkness of TMS. He is the only source who makes you under
stand the mystery of TMS.

I have said it formaly that though you have understood your mind's trick to play TMS but you can't Dodge your mind permanently because your problems are very real so the TMS comes back again and again.
As it is a real , very real physical disorder so it essentially needs physical curing beyond mere psychology.

Ok, its all right....because you are asking, I shall only explain the medicine. I took at first nux vomica 30, carbo veg 30, for a week and then I took ruta 30,nat mur 30, nitric acid 200 for one month.
Other medicines like Ignatia, Causticum and many more are an option for an individual patient.

Homeopathy doesn't cure a disease indeed, it cures patient. According to the symptoms, psychological factor, life style, personality and characteristics, there are dozens of homeopathic remedies for a single disorder/disease so it shouldn't be tried by any one, ownself. Homeopathic medicine does not harm you at all because they are very natural and has no side effects like Alopathic but a wrong remedy may aggravate or worsen the symptoms so before taking any medicine, must consult a doctor. You can check these remedies on these sites
http://www.homeoint.org/clarke/index.htm
http://www.homeoint.org/books2/nashtherap/index.htm
http://homeoint.org/hering/index.htm
Nux Vomica. - A DICTIONARY OF PRACTICAL MATERIA MEDICA By John Henry CLARKE, M.D. Presented by Médi-T ®
Ruta. - A DICTIONARY OF PRACTICAL MATERIA MEDICA By John Henry CLARKE, M.D. Presented by Médi-T ®
Ignatia. - A DICTIONARY OF PRACTICAL MATERIA MEDICA By John Henry CLARKE, M.D. Presented by Médi-T ®

Edited by - Om Sharma on 01/26/2016 19:50:57
Go to Top of Page

Om Sharma

India
17 Posts

Posted - 01/26/2016 :  12:15:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The following is a bonus for new to homeopathy-just for knowledge.
Don't try any one voluntarily.

Biochemic Medicines (12 Tissue Salts)
&
Biochemic Combination
------------------------------------
The Biochemic Therapeutic system was developed by a German physician Dr. Schuessler, who discovered that the health of the body's cells depends on a particular amount of twelve inorganic salts in them and any variation or deficiency in the normal amount of these inorganic nutritive salts leads to the body being afflicted by a disease. Dr. Schessler found that when the deficient inorganic salts (Biochemic Salts/Tissue Salts) were replenished, they helped the body to absorb the required nutrition from normal food and quickly get back to a healthy state.

Brands Available with -
Indian: *SBL, *Dr. Willmar Schwabe (WSI), *Bio-India and many more.
Imported: *Dr. Reckeweg (Germany), *Adel (Germany).

Names & Actions of the 12 Biochemic Medicines (Tissue Salts):

Calcarea Fluorica (Calcium Fluoride) - Short Names: Calcarea Fluor,
Main Indications: Deficient tooth enamel, Gum Boils, Rough cracked skin, Varicose Veins, Piles, Flatulence, cataract, arteriosclerosis.

Calcarea Phosphorica (Calcium Phosphate) - Short Names: Calcarea Phos,
Main Indications: Ailments related to Bones, Weak digestion, Growth supplement for children during teething, Poor nutrition, Poor circulation, Cold hands and feet, puberty, pregnancy, old age, fractures.

Calcarea Sulphurica (Calcium Sulphate) - Short Names: Calcarea Sul
Main Indications: Skin eruptions,Boils, Pimples, Eczema, Swollen or tender gums that bleed easily,Cystic Tumours, Fibroids, Suppuration.

Ferrum Phosphoricum (Ferroso-Ferric Phosphate)- Short Names: Ferrum Phos, Main Indications: Anaemia, Fever, Catarrhal condition of respiratory tract, Inflammation.

Kalium Muriaticum (Potassium Chloride) - Short Names: Kali Mur
Main Indications: Catarrh. Stuffy head cold, Croup, Eczema, Difficulty in digesting fatty or rich foods.

Kalium Phosphoricum (Potassium Phosphate) - Short Names: Kali Phos,
Main Indications: Nerve remedy, Mental fatigue, Depression, Insomnia, Muscle and Nerve Weakness, Nervous Indigestion,Prostration, Back Pain, Depression, Examination Fear.

Kalium Sulphuricum (Potassium Sulphate ) - Short Names: Kali Sulph,
Main Indications: Eczema, Dandruff, Itchy, Scaly Skin, Shifting Pain in Legs, Catarrh with yellow discharge (bronchitis, pharyngitis, chronic suppurative otitis media), Itching of the Skin and Seasonal Rashes.

Magnesium Phosphoricum (Magnesium Phosphate)- Short Names: Mag Phos,
Main Indications: Muscular pain, Spasms and Cramps, Shooting, Boring and Cramping pains, Convulsions, Headache, Neuralgia, Menstrual pain, Flatulence, Colic.

Natrum Muriaticum (Sodium Chloride) -Short Names: Natrum Mur,
Main Indications: Cold with runny, watery discharge or dry, stuffy nose; Loss of smell and taste; Constipation with hard, dry stools. Watery Diarrhoea. Constipation alternating with diarrhoea, Intermittent Fever, Sun stroke, Toothache, Stomach ache, Diabetes.

Natrum Phosphoricum (Sodium Phosphate) -Short Names: Natrum Phos,
Main Indications: Hyperacidity, Heartburn, Dyspepsia, Indigestion from fatty food, Sour Eructation and Vomiting, Dizziness, Dull or Heavyness of Head, Nocturnal Enuresis (Bed-wetting).

Natrum Sulphuricum (Sodium Sulphate) -Short Names: Natrum Phos,
Main Indications: Liver Disorders, Water retention, Edema of the feet, Flu symptoms, Biliousness, Acidity & Indigestion, Gastric biliousness, Uric acid diathesis.

Silicea (Silica) -Short Names: Sil., S
Main Indications: Poor assimilation of food, Acne, Boils, Brittle Nails, Weak Memory, Excessive Perspiration with Offensive Odor, Growth disturbances of Hair, Diseases of Bones, Caries, Delayed Healing, Weeping Eczema, Pyorrhoea.

----------------------------------------------

Biochemic Combination Tablets
(BioCombination Nos. 1 to 28)

BC1 - Anaemia
Irritable children with poor digestion, waxy appearance of skin, neurasthenia and continuous loss of blood from any part of the body.
BC 2 - Asthma
Bronchial asthma with yellow or greenish sputum or ropy sputum, short breath on climbing stairs, dry, tickling spasmodic & whooping cough.
BC 3 - Colic
Abdominal pain relieved by pressure, flatulent colic, colic due to inflammatory condition and colic in infants/children during teething.
BC 4 - Constipation
with Dull headache, foul breath, and coated tongue.
BC 5 - Coryza (Nasal Discharge)
Coryza with dull headache specially suited to sensitive and anaemic persons, sneezing, continuous thick white yellowish, discharge due to inflammation of mucous membranes.
BC 6 - Cold, Cough & Catarrh
Headache with cold, sneezing with discharge due to inflamed mucous membrane, pain in chest , bronchitis with or without rattling sound and dyspnoea.
BC 7 - Diabetes
Impaired kidney or liver functions.
BC 8 - Diarrhoea
Diarrhoea during dentition (thin watery, greenish stools), stools with blood, involuntary stools.
BC 9 - Dysentery
Stools with mucous and blood.
BC 10 - Enlarged Tonsils
Inflamed and follicular tonsillitis, painful with white coating or greying white patches on tongue or tonsils, bad breath with loss of appetite.
Bc 11 - Fever
Associated with inflammatory conditions.
BC 12 - Headache
Headache due to exposure to sun, sleeplessness, sluggish liver, worries.
Bc 13 - Leucorrhoea
General weakness of young girls with or without functional neurosis.
BC 14 - Measles
Sneezing and thin discharge from nose, watery eyes, throbbing headache, cough and fever.
BC 15 - Menstrual Troubles
Irregular menses, scanty in young girls, excessive in elderly women, metrorrhagia, long lasting profuse menses and painful menstruation.
BC 16 - Nervous Exhaustion
Lassitude, depression, irritability, hysterical behaviour, night terror, somnambulance, sleeplessness, impaired memory.
BC 17 - Piles
Bleeding haemorrhoids, fissures, internal piles with or without pain, backache.
BC 18 - Pyorrhoea
Gum boils, toothache, gums sensitive to cold, spongy bleeding gums and foul breath.
BC 19 - Rheumatism
Joint and muscular pain with cramps and stiffness. Lumbago and sciatica.
BC 20 - Skin Diseases
Acne, chaps and cracks, whitlow, eczema, eruptions on the scalp, seborrhoea, psoriasis, herpes and similar eruptive diseases. It is also indicated in postoperative adhesion and sycotic excrescences.
BC 21 - Teething Trouble
Griping and diarrhoea.
BC 22 - Scrofula (Enlarged glands)
For both dry and suppurating scrofulous glandular abscesses. Acne, erythema and vesicles containing a thick white content both dry and suppurating scrofulous glandular abscesses. Acne, erythema and vesicles containing a thick white content.
BC 23 - Toothache
Swelling and bleeding of gums and for strengthening of teeth.
Bc 24 ('5 Phos') - Tonic for Nerves & Brain
For tissue building and nutrition to nerves, brain and bones. Tonic for chronically wasting diseases, anaemia, general debility and exhaustion with lack of vitality Weakness caused by child bearing; neurasthenia, anxiety, impaired memory and physical & mental exhaustion due to over work.
BC 25 - Acidity, Flatulence, Indigestion
Gastric disturbances, hyperacidity, sour eructations, flatulence, flatulent colic, dyspepsia, bilious vomiting, heartburn and jaundice.
BC 26 -Easy Parturition (easy delivery)
For general health of mother and proper development of child. Prevents miscarriage. Nonspecific lower abdomen pain during pregnancy and anxiety states.
BC 27 - Lack of vitality
Impotence, depressed libido, lassitude, general debility; premature emission.
BC 28 - Tonic for Weakness/ Debility
Contains all 12 Tissue-salts. Helps to replenish all the deficient salts following debilitating diseases, and for convalescence. Helps better utilisation of food and improves resistance

Edited by - Om Sharma on 01/26/2016 19:56:30
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
TMSHelp Forum © TMSHelp.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000